Nick Thompson Career goal: to play with himself

Nick Joined us last night and told us about how being in the new EA game might be his one awesome MMA achievement.  Not sure how serious he was about this statement, but he was a fun guest either way.

Very interesting show, we had Frank Shamrock no show so Pat and I had to keep it entertaining.  We gave away some coupon codes for PerformanceMMA.com and Kingofcaffeine.com as well as took questions about Pat's hat and the technoviking.

I wasn't sure if I should post this one or not because without the Shamrock interview, it's not news heavy (altho Pat does talk about who he'd cut to 205 to fight) but it is entertaining.  If you are sitting at work and want to waste some time, give it a listen.  Otherwise hang tight until we have a more news heavy episode.

I think I mentioned the UG again.  I know I did last week with Eddie Bravo's interview.

http://www.mmascrapsradio.com/2010/02/nick-thompson-joins-crew-and-ufc-110.html

Most people here shouldn't object to you posting an episode of your MMA show...even if it ONLY has a couple of fighters on it this time and NO FRANK SHAMROCK!!! ;)

TTT

Mike Sanders - Most people here shouldn't object to you posting an episode of your MMA show...even if it ONLY has a couple of fighters on it this time and NO FRANK SHAMROCK!!! ;)

Thanks man, I don't like to over promote my show on forums, so I wasn't sure if it was a good idea.  I appreciate your support.

Same to you 2jupiters.  :)

I can confirm that Nick was 100% serious. He is a self-absorbed goon.

I look forward to outfitting Nick in bleach-white fighter shorts so he appears to be naked

2JupitersTooMany - I look forward to outfitting Nick in bleach-white fighter shorts so he appears to be naked

That has got to be some sort of cheat code, lol!

As I recall he did mention before in an article being willing to fight for free if he was promised a prominent role in a video game. I think a Nick Thompson video game is a great idea, it should be like a cross between Tomb Raider, Law and Order and Dig Dug.

BigWilliam - As I recall he did mention before in an article being willing to fight for free if he was promised a prominent role in a video game. I think a Nick Thompson video game is a great idea, it should be like a cross between Tomb Raider, Law and Order and Dig Dug.

I had no idea that he liked video games so much.  He said during the show that once it came out he was getting some Doritos and going to his basement to never be heard from again.

My only bump for this thread.  Gonna make sure next show has some guests that actually call in. lol

BTW, some coupon codes in the beginning of the show for Performance MMA for 10% off and King of Caffeine for 10% off as well as a free shirt with order.   If nothing else, that's worth listening for.

Thanks for the support guys.

Stupid rude Thompson.

LoganClark - Stupid rude Thompson.

He thinks a lot of you.  When naming fighters at his Gym, he named you twice!

Oh, I listened and loled. I suppose that was his birthday present to me.

Logan is so much man that he cannot be contained by one name.