Nick was saying something from the crowd

Anyone catch what Nick said from the crowd at the presser?

I don't know but it's not a good look, IMO. Allow your grown man of a brother to speak for himself.

I know he probably couldn't help himself and instinct took over but cmon, Nate's not a child. Let him do his thing. Phone Post 3.0

He said " Don't be scared homey or youll get that stockton slap and chocolate and olive oil mufucka...!"

or something like that.

EddiePain420 - he said " this isnt stupid fucking midget land or...whatever, you know "
"Tell them i dont call you babe or whatever..." Phone Post 3.0

If I'm there and my brother is in a press conf I'm screaming shit too, grown man or not.

Malvert the Janitor - I don't know but it's not a good look, IMO. Allow your grown man of a brother to speak for himself.

I know he probably couldn't help himself and instinct took over but cmon, Nate's not a child. Let him do his thing. Phone Post 3.0
Nate was barely even talking. Plus he had mic problems. Phone Post 3.0

I though someone was talking to but my friend said no was said anything. Conar was just messing around pretending Nick was talking.

The Little Axe Murderer -
Malvert the Janitor - I don't know but it's not a good look, IMO. Allow your grown man of a brother to speak for himself.

Nate was barely even talking. Plus he had mic problems. Phone Post 3.0
I watched it Phone Post 3.0

Kavagnah is always talking for McGregor. Funny what you guys choose to nit pick about between one fighter to another. Phone Post 3.0

I must admit kind of wish it was Nick fighting just for the shit talk. Phone Post 3.0

I've been telling Nate for years to kick the fucking olive oil Phone Post 3.0

Conor-removed-my-tongue-from-Aldo's-arse -

Kavagnah is always talking for McGregor. Funny what you guys choose to nit pick about between one fighter to another. Phone Post 3.0
You guys?

Clearly you've never read my posts slamming coaches for talking shit to guys who actually fight.

But you've got it all figured out, huh? Phone Post 3.0

A coach giving interviews about his fighter is hardly the same as shouting from the sides as your brother is involved in a press conference, I love all the drama anyway so bring it all on, I just wish there was more hype time before the fight Phone Post 3.0

rockafella - I though someone was talking to but my friend said no was said anything. Conar was just messing around pretending Nick was talking.

This.

I didn't hear anything. Seemed he was going off the digs he started, about fighting Nicks baby brother or something, not using his name at first.

Then throwing out the "settle down Nick" to kind of keep that theme going a couple of times.

But who knows, when he talked "red panty night" and that fighters bring their wives and Nate brought Nick, that might have pissed off Nick enough to say something, or at least shake his head and start mean mugging him lol.

What I took away from that conference was that Conner really respects the Diaz brothers

This thread = Diaz fans vs McGregor fans

It's going to be EPIC if either one of them gets finished and I REALLY hope it happens.

Definitely going to be some upset people and a ton of bragging and shit talking.

You want a balloon mother fucker Phone Post 3.0

MattyJ - 

A coach giving interviews about his fighter is hardly the same as shouting from the sides as your brother is involved in a press conference, I love all the drama anyway so bring it all on, I just wish there was more hype time before the fight Phone Post 3.0

Nick might as well be Nates coach.

Malvert the Janitor -

You guys?

Clearly you've never read my posts slamming coaches for talking shit to guys who actually fight.

But you've got it all figured out, huh? Phone Post 3.0
You're just upset cause your hero might be a rapist. Heres a hug Phone Post 3.0