Nick was up 2 rounds to 0 at the time of the stoppage

that is the funny part. i said to myself, wow, nick looks horrible, i mean absolutely horrible, but he is still up 2 to 0 jaja!!!

2 Likes

WUT

Not shocked, he was throwing a ton of punches and landing in classic style. Forcing Lawler to expend himself while taking little damage. Looked like a classic Boxing strategy that was paying off then he takes a few shots and sits down and quits! Smh!

Can’t believe he tapped to strikes. Sad day for the 209.

2 Likes

It’s always a sad day in the 209.

14 Likes

lets see the official cards

7 Likes

Official Scorecards | UFC 266: Volkanovski vs Ortega | …

https:// www.ufc.com /news/ ufc - 266 -volkanovski-vs…

13 Likes

Diaz got walked down and bullied. Lawler was rolling with the majority of his shots and just in his face. Lawler landed the most damaging shots.

It was almost storybook like. Diaz bullied Lawler 17 years ago when Lawler was known as the “bully” fighter and finished him with a check hook. Now, Lawler beats up on Nick the way Nick beats up on everyone else and literally made him quit. Add “The Last of the Mohicans” entrance music for Lawler and this should be the moment he uses to retire.

The Lawler/Diaz fight is what started the Nick Diaz legend and now the Lawler/Diaz 2 fight is what effectively ended it.

14 Likes

He had a few exchanges where he looked like the old Diaz but you’re right, he was not in proper fighting shape.

6 Likes

I had it 1-1

3 Likes

nick far outlanded him both rounds. was literally tee’ing off on him. it was a boxing clinic. never has one man looked so completely shitty yet still dominated his opponent. until round 3 that is jajaja…

2 Likes

Junichiro got it right.

5 Likes

i don’t care what he was formally, the judges always hedge and fuck things up. nick definitely won the first two rounds unless you score nothing but ineffective aggression leading to you getting hit over and over and over and over again jajaja. wait, maybe if you say robby’s strategy was to let nick tee off on his head over and over and over and over again because he knew nick did not have cardio this time around and this would make nick tired and robby could then take him out in the later rounds… ok i see that angle jajaja!!!

Leading to getting jit over and over with ineffective shots. That “ineffective aggression” led to nick being broken and quitting. You’re gonna jave to try jarder than this.

5 Likes

??? yes, nick clearly lost the 3rd when he quit, no doubt about it. the first 2 he clearly won, equally no doubt about it jaja…

Why is there no vote downs again?

12 Likes

Nick landed a lot of punches but they had zero power. Thats why Lawler walked him down the entire match.

7 Likes

No he wasent.

LOL.

He was literally turning his back and running away in the 2nd round.

4 Likes

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF by Showtime

1 Like

100% this. Robbie won both rounds clearly.

4 Likes