Nickal, most anticipated UFC debut since when?

I mean he took time to learn submissions…so Im not sure. But either way, thats more impressive to me!

1 Like

Aaron Pico

3 Likes

Only hardcore fans knew him

Im excited as fuck for the Dricus fight. I dont understand why he doesnt get his nose fixed so he can breath but im hyped for that fight.

I feel like we already saw him debut twice. As often as the UFC goes to the Apex nowadays, the Contenders fights seem just as legit as regular UFC fights

1 Like

Yeah but this will feel a lot bigger on Sat. Brunson vs Du Plessis will have already happened and then Garbrandt, a former world champ will fight as the prelim main event and then Nickal will open the PPV on one of the biggest cards of the year. I know what you mean though, he already has competed for the promotion.

I expect a first round finish for him on Sat, I’m not even all that interested in the fight, I’m more interested in watching him progress and seeing what it looks like over the next couple years and seeing how far it takes him.

CM Punk

Anderson, Rampage, Overeem, Brock.

Probably the most anticipated UFC Debuts for me off the top of my head.

I got to talk to Bo this summer and he was bigger than I expected in person and seemed like a very chill fighter so I’m rooting for him to do well too.

2 Likes

The only hype is OP and veggi hyping him up.

Yeah that’s a good point. Totally different atmosphere. Anything with a crowd just seems so much better than those damn Apex fights

Since Jon Jones’ Heavyweight debut is the main event… Technically, you may be right.
The kid in me did want to see the Green Ranger, Jason David Frank (RIP), vs CM Punk. But the anticipation of Fedor’s UFC debut vs Brock or Randy was greater.

I was second only to CRE in Askren support on here and he was the most disappointing fighter ever, he was worse than shit. Total lack of effort and zero fight iq, just embarrassing.

1 Like

Yeah its only me hyping him up. You nailed it there, pal.

Probably the worst fighter to ever compete in the UFC

I watch a decent chunk of UFC fights, and have for a long time, but I don’t really follow other leagues closely. I haven’t even heard of Nickal so I imagine it’s not really anticipated at all by someone even more laymen than me like a lot other fighter debuts mentioned here were.

1 Like

Its between him and Wade Shipp.

1 Like

Chris Condo

Kevin Jackson was similar

1 Like

Just watched his presser. He is as professional in demeanor as any athlete we have ever had in the UFC. He is crazy composed.

1 Like

Wade Shipp was a cool guy to be around. I was in the training room with him a few times back in the day and was cageside for one of his Head Kick KO’s.

CM Punk is the answer to that question not Wade.