nightF DVD rev Petruzelli & Renato

"

The DVD, not wanting to keep us waiting, is out just weeks after the event. Ron Remus Productions and Lights Out Sports teamed up with MMA2TheMAX to get the action to the fans as fast as they could, and with little tradeoff, it was a great idea. In a night where Gracie students started and filled the night's excitement and where Buckeye MMA's Billy Vaugh and Renato Tavares put on a battle. "

Read the rest of the article on 411mania.com: http://www.411mania.com/MMA/columns/63231

Do you have an event or are about to have one you want reviewed so that it can get a little extra attention by the MMA fans? Especially right before the holiday time?  email SidnJustice@aol.com  ASAP to be included.

411mania is willing to review MMA events both live and via DVD, this includes throw back to events year ago and ones not even released yet.

If you are an owner of some event, or have rights to that event, and want the publicity and a chance for a fair event review, please contact me as we are doing this for the holiday season to support local fight events.

Fight gear and equipment we will be looking at too before the holiday and if you are interested in getting some publicity for your new brand, please let us know. We can even help set you up with a pro fighter to sponsor in order to maximize exposure and ensure a good story.

SidnJustice@aol.com

Normally we give them away as part of prize packs, that is unless its an item like a jock-strap where we feel its is not doing anyone a service by giving it back to the community, but I guess I could donate it to a local "Play it again" Sports place too.

Thank you for your interest.

Oh and I have donated a few things, like shirts and like braces I could not even test myself, to local hard working and up and coming fighters to try out and report back to us.

so, if you have gear, nutritional items or if  you have an event or are about to have one you want reviewed so that it can get a little extra attention by the MMA fans? Especially right before the holiday time?  email SidnJustice@aol.com  ASAP to be included.