Nikita Krylov is released from the UFC

What the fuck???

Get on it bellator!

That's fucked

Morpheus1976 -
touch -

Before losing to Cirkunov Krylov was riding a 5 fight winning streak..

all finishes, no DEC

All his 26 fights NEVER went to a decision. That's crazy!

JimmersonzGlove - LOL WTF? They cut Russian Al Capone? This is seriously the dumbest fucking thing.
He's Ukrainian.

Moves like this show you that loyalty doesn't mean shit to the UFC.  After something like this every big name fighter should re-negotiate after every fight since it could be their last.

That's crazy

Fuckery is afoot 

UFC going out of their way to ruin the LHW division.

I wonder if WME is aware of the current public perception of their decision making, as of late.

I don't think the new owners have any clue what they're doing.

ShortElbowInTheClinch -
big daddy yum yums - This makes zero sense... gotta be more to this if he really did get released

Yeah very much this.  Gotta be more to it.  I loved watching this dude fight.  

Yeah, this. Da fuck?

Dude slowly made improvements fight to fight, and always finished or was finished. Terrible loss for UFC, great potential snag for Bellator or someone else.

Wme is a shit show you can't build talent and divisions without prospects. For a talent agency these fucks have zero idea how to build stars let alone book fights.

The ball is in spikes corner to catch talent. They also need to start showing live on the west coast and get back on cable providers mine recently dropped spike.

Sure, let's cut an exciting, young fighter with a winning record in a thin division.

He and Cirkunov were the two best prospects in that division lol. Fuck LHW

This is looking grim

touch -

Before losing to Cirkunov Krylov was riding a 5 fight winning streak..

Cirkunov gone to! It's a shit show

Stupid move

I read elsewhere that Nikita could suffer for his attitude towards gays..

https://ua.tribuna.com/boxing/1046457449.html

- Among fighters there are gays?

- Hard to tell. Sometimes it seems that some of them are too corny, but it's a guesswork.

- Your attitude to such people?

- As one stand-uper told: "I treat them normally. If they will burn in the fire, I will, too, treat them normally."

What's happening in Europe is bad. Children should not watch this. The more they see something like that, the more this will be then in the society. Probably, it is necessary to pass a law to create for them an island and resettle all of them there.

- It's discrimination.

- Why? They will live there normally. But I do not want my son to see on the street how two men are holding hands and kissing.