Ninja & Shogun Seminar in Philly!

Team Chute Boxe comes to Philadelphia!

Seminar Featuring Pride Fighters
Mauricio “Shogun” Rua And Murilo “Ninja” Rua
It's an MMA seminar that cover techniques from stand up, to clinch/takedowns and ground work. Always with strikes involved, submssions and escapes, in the traditional Chute Boxe style that both brothers use in the ring. Go to www.subfighter.com to see “Ninja’s” highlight clip on page 10 in Fighter Highlights.

Do not miss out on this opportunity to train with the best in the business!

Murilo “Ninja” Rua is a young Brazilian talent who has quickly shot up the ranks and is now recognized as one of the best fighters in his weight class. Another awesome striker from the Chute Boxe Academy in Brazil (which includes Wanderlei Silva), Murilo Rua is ferocious in the ring. “Ninja" can terrorize his opponents with endless strikes from all angles, but if there is an opening he is more than capable of slipping in a sneaky submission. The scariest part about Rua is that he is one of the youngest fighters in the PRIDE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIPS, yet he already displays technical skill well beyond his years. You will want to pre-register for the seminar as space is limited.

Mauricio “Shogun” Rua   Murilo “Ninja” Rua

Date: Tuesday, January 18th Fee: $50 for students of Philly or Jersey MMA
$60 for non-members
Time: 6pm-9pm

Where: Philadelphia Mixed Martial Arts Academy
(
) 1321 S. Juniper St., Philadelphia, PA 19147 (Off of Broad And Wharton)
Call 215-467-1008 with questions or e-mail braddaddis@msn.com to pre-register www.fightfactory.net

ttt

ttt

that is so not fair where is the one in Hawaii!!!

ttt for daisy

Sorry bro... I am sure they will get out to Hawaii soon enough

they are focusing on East Coast now, and West Coast later in '05...

You got it imamisno. We'll look forward to training with you! Shoot me an e-mail at braddaddis@msn.com and I'll give you the fees.
See you at the seminar

this is gonna be a good one. ttt

TTT

ttt

ttt

This is going to be a blast!

We really hope to see all of you, fighters and fans, from the PA area on the seminar, don't miss this opportunity cause it's not everyday that Ninja and Shogun are on the USA doing seminars together, in fact, it's the first time ever! And it's a great seminar, we've been doing it for a while in Europe and now it's time to hit the U.S., so see you there!

if you have ANY questions shoot and I'll answer them here!

Eduardo Alonso.

ttt

ttt