Ninja&Shogun WashingtonDC Seminar!

Hey folks,

Here's the info regarding the Murilo Ninja Rua and Mauricio Shogun Rua MMA seminar in Arlington, Virginia.
It's 3 miles away from Washington DC, so everybody on the area can attend!! As I said in million other threads, I'm biased but the seminar is truly good and we want to meet you all there!

Here's the info:

Place: Lloyd Irvin Martial Arts Academy

Date: Sunday, January 23rd

Time: From 12 to 4pm

Address: 3801 Wilson Blvd #300, Arlington, Virginia. 22203

Phones: 866-907-5425 or 703-807-0342, speak with Jeff, Chau or Doug.

Email: jeff@novamartialarts.com

Prices: $60 Pre-Registration (from Jan3rd to Jan18th). Day of the seminar, $75.

Other cities confirmed Include Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Winter Heaven (near Orlando) in Florida.

Please understand that prices of the seminar can change from city to city, as some academies have more space, and some has less, and costs of traveling and lodging change from city to city. I'll post the info about the other seminars soon!

I can post ANY info needed or answer ANY questions about the seminar here! PLEASE ask anything you want as Ninja and Shogun want to make this the best possible experience for everybody, and we hope to see all of you in the seminar :-)

Eduardo Alonso. (edualonsomm@gmail.com)

ttt

ttt

TTT

:-)

ttt

Eduardo, we can't wait! We already have several people pre-registered!

Ryuku!

Good question, we get that a lot :-)

The seminar is MMA oriented and cover all areas of the MMA game, obviously emphasizing on the syle of Chute Boxe and the Rua brothers (notice that Ninja is likely the best ground fighter of the team).

So it starts standing up, with strking techniques, it moves to the clinches and plenty of neck clinching positions, and all kinds of strikes from those situations, then to takedowns, following with groung work, from all positions, such as guard, half guard (which they like a lot), side mount, standing up with a downed opponent, etc, etc

Mixing submissions and striking, as well as escapes and defenses.

Plus, when time allows and the propoer equipment is available some drills they use in Chute Boxe that help to develop their style, and a bit more :-)

Trust me, Ninja is a good ground fighter, as is Shogun, and you'll be surprised by their hints and techniques.

Eduardo Alonso.

That's awesome news Jeff!

Those who attend won't regret at all :-)

ttt

TTT or when I get home getting some people to go with me and then registering.

That would be awesome :-)

I want to go very bad!

Agreed :-)

ttt

fruhzs-Are you still going to be able to get me their autographed photos like I had talked to you about,please let me know

fighter1028@sbcglobal.net

Ricksongjj,

Shogun and Ninja are on the beach for holidays and I'm here working :-) so I'll only meet with them in the airport when we departure for the USA. I'll do my best to help out though.

Eduardo Alonso.