Ninja&Shogun WashingtonDC Seminar!

ttt

Eduardo,

Any news on NYC?

Loretta

Loretta!!

Unfortunatelly I haven't heard anything from the folks over at NYC. well, they certainly have been busy!!

Now I'm closing the schedule with a seminar in Boston, so it looks like we're done for this tour!

Florida
Philly
Boston
Atlanta
Washington, DC

Nice schedule, but I would LOVE to go to NY for obvious reasons.

In any case, I'm planning a trip to the USA in early March, as Murilo fights on the 28th of Feb, and it would be the perfect timining.

Eduardo.

seeing that Renzo was in Ryan's corner in Japan, maybe you should give them another jingle?

What is the seminar going to be like?There going to eb striking sessions and grappling sessions?

SWEET

I'm down for the Chute Box beatdown, I've been waiting for something like this since I saw the sparring chronicles

I'll answer all in a second :-)

UfcBarbarian,

The seminar follows a logical sequence of a fight. So it starts standing up, with strikes and positioning of all kinds, transitioning to clinches, with strikes, neck clinches, following to takedowns and defenses, following to ground work, with all kinds of positions, standing against a downed opponent, guard, half guard, side mount, etc.

There's submissions, reversals, and of course plenty of striking, always using what Ninja and Shogun believe and really uses in their fights, with the Chute Boxe approach to fighting. For most of the moves we also show escapes, and we take requests some times to show positions or details that weren't shown.

If there is the right equipment, we show some Chute Boxe drills in the end of the class for some fun.

Hope it answered your question :-)

Eduardo Alonso.

ttt

Do you need MMA gloves or other equipment? And is it geared towards people who already know the basics of striking or beginners?

Thanks man I am checking sched as of right now and hopefully will be attending!!

See you guys there!

ttt

I'm bummed that my shoulder is out of order.

:(

fruhzs, are you planning to give silva an interview on fcfighter anytime soon? im curious to see what he would have to say when he gets back to brazil..??

qazzaq,

I always have plans of interviewing Silva, and this would be the perfect time :-)

I'll see what I can do, as you can see that I have been damm busy with other ventures. Also, Im having major problems for a while (ever since Heat 2) with my phone line (Yes, Im sunk in bills and debts lol), so I can't call long distance anymore (for an year already) therefore it's tougher to interview people, and that's why you haven't seen so much of my work lately :-)

BUT! 2005 is a new year and things will improve :-)

Eduardo Alonso.

BubbaRay,

Like I said in the Atlanta thread:

"Good question! The seminar is MMA oriented, and it's designed to suit from begginers to Pros, as details are what really matters and we try to explain everything with those details.

So, there are many ways to practice some positions, with higher intensity or lower intensity, depending on your skill level and the kind of experience you want out of it.

With that said, nothing is a MUST, you can do the seminar without any special gear, BUT

If you can I advise to bring your mouthpiece, shin guards and MMA gloves.

Nobody will get hit lol! but it's always better to train with the mouthpiece to avoid accidents and to get used to breathing with it, plus, MMA gloves will help you get used with the positions on the "real thing", and shin guards can make you train harder at the stand up positions :-)

I hope you understand what I meant! :-)

Eduardo Alonso.