nino schembri interview

Great clip of Nino - RnRS, you are a fine human being. Many thanks.

ttt for Nino,  I'll be rootin for him on this one

glad to see someone is interested.

Awesome. I would love to train with that guy at least once.

Thanks for posting.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't really see Bill Cooper as at the same level as Nino.

BTW, I'm right down the street at J.Lee's Tae Kwon Do studio. If Nino wants to cross-train a little and gain a competitive advantage by learning some TKD grappling, I'd be glad to make the introduction. Just throwin' it out there.

I'll let him know shen, I appreciate the generosity.

I'll be hoping to see Nino win by sub . Thanks for sharing .

Great to see Nino back in action. Hopefully the video of their match will be made available online.

hmm people are sleeping on cooper?i am one of the biggest nino fans out there but that aside the man has a real fight on his hands here the grills tough and has gone tow to tow with many of the besti pick cooper in this one

i think it's going to be a great match claude.

when and where is the match ?

oct 24 jjprogear tournament in san clemente

Claude Patrick - hmm people are sleeping on cooper?i am one of the biggest nino fans out there but that aside the man has a real fight on his hands here the grills tough and has gone tow to tow with many of the besti pick cooper in this one

I'm with you on this. I like Nino in this matchup but you can't count out the Grill!

make no mistake nino has done some pretty incredible things and has crazy game but its unreal that people sleep on teh grill .. he wins and looses but always competes neck and neck with some of the best in the game today often much larger guys too.. gonna be a great match up dying to see the video on this one and even more importantly im curious to see what tactics they both bring to the match both guys are known for thier flow so the match could be nuts

ttt

this fight is in the gi bro. your video says nothing.

should be an incredible match.    i'm rootin for Nino but can't count out Coop at all.