Nintendo Wii!!

Worst console name ever?

"While the code-name 'Revolution' expressed our direction, Wii represents the answer. Wii will break down that wall that separates video game players from everybody else."

"Wii will put people more in touch with their games ... and each other. But you're probably asking: What does the name mean? Wii sounds like 'we,' which emphasizes this console is for everyone."

"Wii can easily be remembered by people around the world, no matter what language they speak. No confusion. No need to abbreviate. Just Wii. Wii has a distinctive 'ii' spelling that symbolizes both the unique controllers and the image of people gathering to play."

"And Wii, as a name and a console, brings something revolutionary to the world of video games that sets it apart from the crowd. So that's Wii. But now Nintendo needs you. Because, it's really not about you or me. It's about Wii."

I think you're forgetting The Colonovision Assrape 16.

Man, I can't believe I owned two of them.

Why? Or Wee? Either way it's shocking.

" Why? Or Wee?"

It's pronounced "wee".

they're totally out of ideas

http://www.petitiononline.com/vplchin/petition.html

You guys can help get the name changed

signed

"names like Gizmatron Flux Capacitation 3000"

LOL! don't nkow why but this got me cracking up.

... as an Xbox fan, I think you might be on to something, cause man I would buy that w/o even knowing what it is!

Nothing could be less creative than "XBOX" but wii still sucks.

"think you're forgetting The Colonovision Assrape 16.
Man, I can't believe I owned two of them."

To be %100 honest with you I would take the name Colonovison Assrape 16 over the Nintendo Wii any day, In November im going to have to go to my local videogame store and ask if they have any Wiis in stock. Is there even one person on the planet other than the dickhead marketers at Nintendo that think that the Nintendo Wii sounds better than the Nintendo Revolution?

http://www.revolutionname.ytmnd.com/

lol!!