Nip/Tuck tv series...any good?

I was looking at my torrent sites and came upon this series. I had totally forgotten about it. I never watched it back in the day. Is it worth watching? 10 seasons is crazy though.

It is awesome.  When you think it can’t get any weirder, it does 

I liked the storyline in the 3rd season with The Carver that was cutting up everyone's faces

Its a wild ride

Also Kimber was crazy hot.  

It's awful. 

I thought it was pretty creepy and terrible.  You will feel like you need to take a shower after you watch it. 

I remember it being pretty good up until the season where there was a guy (or girl) running around raping people with a strap on.

ons ear - I was looking at my torrent sites and came upon this series. I had totally forgotten about it. I never watched it back in the day. Is it worth watching? 10 seasons is crazy though.

I liked it, but then like most good things they started to get weird, especially the surgeon's son

I enjoyed it when it was first on. I don't believe I saw the last season or 2 though. I think it fell off in quality towards the end.

Kimber was so fucking hot and I believe she shows her tits in the second starship troopers movie.

I used to watch it religiously with my friends. Weird show but good. No idea if it still holds up though.

Loved it. Got kinda weird in parts. Was quite awhile ago not sure how it holds up.

When it focuses on the brotherly bond between the two main characters, I think the show is excellent. After Season 2, I believe (so starting in Season 3), it gets away from the thoughtful discussion of what friendship is as people grow and change, and goes into a lot of salacious soap opera-y stuff. Still a bit enjoyable, but you can see they run out of ideas quickly.

It reminds me of Dexter in that way. When the show is about Sean and Christian figuring out who they are as individuals, who they are friends/brothers, and where their lives are going - it's very good. When they start on all the Jack Carter is into Nytron/Crazy Larry stuff - it goes off the rails.

First 2 seasons are good, 3rd is decent, but after the Carver storyline gets wrapped up, it goes to shit pretty quickly. When they go to LA, you should bail.

Yeah the bleach blonde on it was stellar

Matt always creeped me out. They had a big quota on the amount of man ass and gay sex in each episode.