NJ - Grappling Tournament June 3rd

ttt

is there a womens division?
do you have female students that will be there?

If not, what's your take on women competing in the men's divisions.

TTT

ttt

Lots of apps rolling in - the day is coming together well. The USKBA is sanctioning it and providing officials.

No women apps have come in yet - I will know more by Friday.

For more info go to: www.realfightingdojo.com

Fax your apps to (732)695-9535 before the 3rd and save $$$

ttt

ttt

Real Martial Arts and Fitness Center will be holding a Submission Grappling Tournament this Sunday, June 3, 2007 at their studio in Ocean, New Jersey. This tournament is open to Men, Women and Juniors, ages 15 and over. The "REAL SUBMISSION GRAPPLING TOURNAMENT" is USKBA ACTION SPORTS Sanctioned and all competitors will be 'GENESIS RANKED' under the Submission Grappling category. Register before June 3rd for only $35. Register the day of the event for $50 (cash only).

Submission Grappling Divisions

Skill Levels:

Beginner Divisions - Under 6 months training

Intermediate - Under 1 year training

Advanced - Over 1 year training

* Experience includes wrestling and grappling

Men's Weight Classes:

- under 140 lbs

- 141 to 155 lbs

- 156 to 170 lbs

- 171 to 185 lbs

- 186 to 205 lbs

- 206 lbs and over

- Open Weight Division

Women's Weight Classes:

- Open Weight Division

Juniors Weight Classes:

- 15-17 years of age Open Weight Division (may be split into divisions depending on applications)

All competitors must make weight between 9 am and 10 am on Sunday, June 3rd. Divisions may be combined. For additional information, or to print the Registration Form, go to www.realfightingdojo.com.

The Real Martial Arts and Fitness Center is located at 1750 Brielle Ave., Unit A6 in Ocean NJ 07712. Phone: 732-695-9555

Paul / USKBA ACTION SPORTS / www.uskba.com

ttt

ttt

get your apps faxed in or dropped off by the end of the day Saturday to save some $$

732-695-9535

ttt

ttt

ttt

cricket.....cricket....

Brian is a good guy. I will be there to help with the tournament and my guys will be there as well. PPL, come down and support the local grappling tournaments. Brian, is there an open weight division?

TTT

This event was great. The rules rocked!! A lot of fun matches. Todd Going was too funny. Talking to the refs while he was rolling.

3minutes no scoring and last 2 minutes scoring made for some exciting matches. Almost all the matches were action packed. Good stuff.

TTT

Good work Brian

Thanks to everyone who supported - I thought things went well for our 1st time doing this kind of event. Good match ups and judging.

We will be doing more grappling tournaments in the months ahead plus our Real Fight Night.

Again - Thanks to everyone who supported! Especially Paul and Gerry from the USKBA - your help made this happen.

Brian Wright
Real Martial Arts and Fitness Center