No blood test needed to link cause of death Covid?

Did I read this correctly?  On Page 2 from CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

had no idea Fox already covered this...

Yes

also there is a financial incentive to label it cHinese virus 

2 Likes

“If a patient presents with classic Covid symptoms, but tests negative, they’ve still got Covid,” said Sperling, who is the chair of emergency medicine at the hospital. “There is just nothing else it could be in New York City in 2020.”

You can't escape it LOL!!!!

1 Like

jcblass - “If a patient presents with classic Covid symptoms, but tests negative, they’ve still got Covid,” said Sperling, who is the chair of emergency medicine at the hospital. “There is just nothing else it could be in New York City in 2020.”

Fuck me this is a mind bottling statement. SMFH.

Ttt for the og's covid truthers 

There is a financial incentive to have covid cases. 

2 Likes

Ya I was going Over the death toll around the world and the US is #1. 22,000 deaths in America and in China there’s 3,300. India has 300! How could those two nations with 3X the population have such a little total? 

I understand that Americans are fat but that’s unbelievable to me. Maybe the numbers are being inflated here, and going undocumented there, but I still look at our numbers and think... come on

1 Like

This is just crazy !!!!

Johnny Ringo - 
jcblass - “If a patient presents with classic Covid symptoms, but tests negative, they’ve still got Covid,” said Sperling, who is the chair of emergency medicine at the hospital. “There is just nothing else it could be in New York City in 2020.”

If you google it, you can find the msn article I pulled it from.

UnbreakableT -

Ya I was going Over the death toll around the world and the US is #1. 22,000 deaths in America and in China there’s 3,300. India has 300! How could those two nations with 3X the population have such a little total? 

I understand that Americans are fat but that’s unbelievable to me. Maybe the numbers are being inflated here, and going undocumented there, but I still look at our numbers and think... come on

I think you're absolutely right about them under-reporting numbers, but with populations that size it's just impossible to be accurate. 

China is clearly intentionally controlling what they present, but India, Indonesia and Malaysia are far more concerning.  These are countries that should be accurately reporting to the best of their ability and they aren't.

jcblass -
Johnny Ringo - 

If you google it, you can find the msn article I pulled it from.

I had a feeling something like this was going on !!

homegrowncone -
UnbreakableT -

I think you're absolutely right about them under-reporting numbers, but with populations that size it's just impossible to be accurate. 

China is clearly intentionally controlling what they present, but India, Indonesia and Malaysia are far more concerning.  These are countries that should be accurately reporting to the best of their ability and they aren't.

It's the craziest shit 

what is going on ?!?!

How and why does shit like this happen ??

is it a mistake ? 
sloppy ?

conspiracy?

stupidity?

wtf is going on ??

we are crushing our economies with fake results and lies or stupidity?

how does this happen ?

we need think tanks to study this for years and years after this 

UnbreakableT -

I’ve always thought China is downplaying their numbers for a few reasons, but mainly because it was the birthplace of the virus.  I had faith in the USA’s numbers, I knew we were testing more people.. but this CDC guideline opens grey areas to Covid 19 related deaths, imo. 

SpunQ -

I've got people wishing death upon me for telling them this fact op.

I couldn’t find your thread 

knockoutfighter - 
UnbreakableT -

I’ve always thought China is downplaying their numbers for a few reasons, but mainly because it was the birthplace of the virus.  I had faith in the USA’s numbers, I knew we were testing more people.. but this CDC guideline opens grey areas to Covid 19 related deaths, imo. 

If this virus doesn't spread in India, something is amiss, that place is VERY densly populated.

Frankly, I am shocked at the homeless community, they are not sheltering in place, they all have pre-existing conditions, no sanitation, and live in groups...they are totally unaffected here in Los Angeles. Since the police have stopped enforcing where homeless gather, their encampments are now larger, furthering their risk to the virus, yet....nothing.

The NYT put out something today that added 3,700 people out of the 10,000 whom have died there have been as dying from Covid, despite not being tested for it. For those that are not great at math, that's 37% of deaths in NYC.