No covid here; another outdoor xmission anecdote

My two older kids, 6 and 8, having been playing outside regularly with a group of neighborhood kids this summer. Got an email that two of the kids they’d been playing with tested positive, caught it from their dad.

We all felt fine but I went for the rapid test yesterday to be the family’s canary. Negative, Ghostrider.

Anyway, statistically worthless, but another tiny pebble of evidence that outdoor transmission is a trivial concern. 

Were the kids holding BLM signs?

Because recent studies show you can't catch it that way.

Soup and Beer -

Because recent studies says you can't catch it that way.

Yeah. That's my strategy as well. My Kids have "I can't breathe" face masks #blm shirts as  preventative measures while visiting friends.

I might send them to burn a courthouse down in order to completely inoculate them this week. 

havomaster -
Soup and Beer -

Because recent studies says you can't catch it that way.

Yeah. That's my strategy as well. My Kids have "I can't breathe" face masks #blm shirts as  preventative measures while visiting friends.

I might send them to burn a courthouse down in order to completely inoculate them this week. 

Haa

Soup and Beer -

Because recent studies show you can't catch it that way.

LOL. No.

I think most of the protests and protesters are stupid, but I actually don’t think they result in substantial transmission either. I of course think parks and beaches and whatnot should be considered perfectly safe, too, tho.