No creativity in wrestling finishers

Kinsasha, Seth Rollins new Knee finisher, Helluva Kick, Big Boot, Brogue Kick, Phenomenal Forearm, and 1000x variations of the superkick. 

Every time someone does something different Vince tells them to stop.

I must admit too getting a bit of a kick when i see a new finish I've never seen.

Some guys just aren't that innovative Rollins could at least have found something that looked a bit original.

The F-U is the most creative move they've had in years

I always liked finishers that could be hit quickly with little/no setup and that a smaller man could hit believably on a bigger man. Pisses me off when moves like the DDT became throwaways yet a Super Man Punch or 5 Knucckle Shuffle are finishers. People's Elbow was the worst.

Was the 5 knuckle shuffle ever a finisher? Legit asking.

Now would be a good time to bring piledrivers and jacknife powerbombs back as fnishers. They have been somewhat banned forever sans certain people. Hell even the DDT.

That's what made the Diamond Cutter so cool. It was something that DDP could set up and signal the audience, or it could come out of nowhere.

I miss the figure four being a legit finisher

No idea why it isn't. I loved the setup and working of the leg...the face selling the hurt leg. The chop block before the match or heels attacking with a club so the champ could get the figure four. Miz is perfect for the move and Maryse on the outside to give the extra leverage to gain more heat. Just let it finish matches again. High profile matches though

I wish Owens could do the small package piledriver.

Something that legit looks cool and looks like it does hurt somewhat. Vince seems to only want guys to dive off high ledges instead. Much safer.

BigTedBear - I must admit too getting a bit of a kick when i see a new finish I've never seen.

Some guys just aren't that innovative Rollins could at least have found something that looked a bit original.
Fellow bear just watch puro. The WWE guys just steal their finishers from the Japanese scene.

With that said their isn't much room for new moves. Only so many ways u can grab and drop someone.

Brother Bear I know what you mean about only so many ways but the set up or sequence can be differentiated.

That and some guys can make the same move look totally different.

I want to see more Vertebreakers and Canadian Destroy style finishers

The DDT becoming a transition move is the dumbest thing ever. You are dropping someone on their head, in theory. That should never be a simple transition.

Guys, did we just see a new tag team form in this thread?

Fresno Bulldog -

I want to see more Vertebreakers and Canadian Destroy style finishers

For the love of God, stop watching wrestling. I would never take the Vertebreaker. And The Canadian Destroryer is just stupid.

Festus - I miss the figure four being a legit finisher

No idea why it isn't. I loved the setup and working of the leg...the face selling the hurt leg. The chop block before the match or heels attacking with a club so the champ could get the figure four. Miz is perfect for the move and Maryse on the outside to give the extra leverage to gain more heat. Just let it finish matches again. High profile matches though

I use the Figure Four as a finisher.

Why would they bother being creative with finishers? People kick out of them non stop, why even call it a finisher?

I miss old school sleeper holds too when it was your responsibility to wake up your opponent. Usually a stiff slap to the back did the trick.

Herbish1 - 

Why would they bother being creative with finishers? People kick out of them non stop, why even call it a finisher?

Yeah no joke on this one. Noone protects their finish anymore. I would rather see them try and fail to apply it ten times and then get that big finish rather than people kick out of five or six finishers.