No fan John Oliver at all, but latest show good

I hadn’t watched John Oliver for a long time for he is annoying AF & has crazy case of TDS
I cringe & quickly change the channel. Guy is such a nerd / cuck I’d thought lately

Still can’t stand the guy , but his last show was legit! Especially the Wendy Williams bit
Maybe that gorilla glue had me silly. He did some legit trump bashing (I’m a trump supporter )
But it was funny

3 Likes

I'll take your word for it.  Fuck that guy.

You can't think it's legit. All trumptards are the same, and they all just wanna suck his penis for the hell of it mmmm mmmmm mmmm for the smell of it.

rhino x2 - I hadn’t watched John Oliver for a long time for he is annoying AF & has crazy case of TDS
I cringe & quickly change the channel. Guy is such a nerd / cuck I’d thought lately

Still can’t stand the guy , but his last show was legit! Especially the Wendy Williams bit
Maybe that gorilla glue had me silly. He did some legit trump bashing (I’m a trump supporter )
But it was funny

Is it possible.... (just maybe) that some people aren’t fans of Trump and don’t have TDS?

4 Likes

BostonCharm - 
rhino x2 - I hadn’t watched John Oliver for a long time for he is annoying AF & has crazy case of TDS

But it was funny

Is it possible.... (just maybe) that some people aren’t fans of Trump and don’t have TDS?

Yeah of course, his show sometimes just bash’s trump the entire show and it’s lame af ! He has acted obsessed & my definition of tds lol

This thread isn’t about that. This latest show was actually pretty good & his shit talking on trump was legit. I enjoyed Real time this weekend too. Both shows were good , I’m not a trumper at all.
I’d pick trump over Biden though

kingofpancakes - You can't think it's legit. All trumptards are the same, and they all just wanna suck his penis for the hell of it mmmm mmmmm mmmm for the smell of it.

All Bidenists want to do is rub his hairy legs while he smells their hair and puts a finger up their butt.

I don’t generally agree with the guy.  I also think he’s smart and hilarious.

Just because I don’t agree with him doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate his performance.

2 Likes

I No Kung Foo - 
kingofpancakes - You can't think it's legit. All trumptards are the same, and they all just wanna suck his penis for the hell of it mmmm mmmmm mmmm for the smell of it.

All Bidenists want to do is rub his hairy legs while he smells their hair and puts a finger up their butt.

I wouldn't know. I'm a trumprard blow job machine.

I really think he shouldve been the host after jon left. Of all the post daily show crew still on that same format he is probably the funniest. I see his show as the real successor.  It's really a mix of daily show and a sprinkling of Penn and tellers bullshit. It's biased. But if you can get over that he covers topics that most would agree with that are outside the Trump sphere 

1 Like

Hands down the biggest waste of oxygen on TV. That guy is a talentless hack that should have his ass deported back to England. Fuck him!

CobraKaiRep -

I really think he shouldve been the host after jon left. Of all the post daily show crew still on that same format he is probably the funniest. I see his show as the real successor.  It's really a mix of daily show and a sprinkling of Penn and tellers bullshit. It's biased. But if you can get over that he covers topics that most would agree with that are outside the Trump sphere 

He does best when covering topics that aren't necessarily partisan, like MLMs, which is more often than not. But, it is a very different format from the Daily Show.

KaiTangata -

Hands down the biggest waste of oxygen on TV. That guy is a talentless hack that should have his ass deported back to England. Fuck him!

He is an American.

anthonyMI -
KaiTangata -

He is an American.

As Chinese food. GTFO! Fuck that smug English cocksucker! 

KaiTangata -
anthonyMI -
KaiTangata -

He is an American.

As Chinese food. GTFO! Fuck that smug English cocksucker! 

Most "Chinese food" is, in fact, American. Like how Tikka Masala is Scottish.

He used to be funny, but his writing staff is shitty now. They focus on some pretty trivial shit and get a lot of their legal stuff wrong.

It's a political humor show, though, so it's literally his job to make fun of politicians. I don't see why anyone would be upset about it.

kingofpancakes -
I No Kung Foo - 

Suit yourself, more for me.

kingofpancakes -
I No Kung Foo - 

the hell is a trumprard

donkypunch55 -

I don’t generally agree with the guy.  I also think he’s smart and hilarious.

Just because I don’t agree with him doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate his performance.

this.  the writing on that show is very good.  i think he's a bit much politically, but his humor is sharp and hilarious.

Watching right now. 

Great show, thanks for suggestion. 

TDs has ruined all late night show comedians. Its sad. Stephen Colbert Pretty much has a meltdown every night