No-Gi worlds absolute !!!!

taken from Gracie mag

A Dream Absolute at No-Gi Worlds?
Romulo, Braga Neto and Yoshida just some to sign up

Can you imagine an absolute dispute between Josh Barnett, Antonio Braga Neto, Romulo Barral, Baret Yoshida, Nick Diaz, Rafael Lovato, Murilo Santana, Travis Lutter, Bruno Bastos, Marcelo Uirapuru, Antonio Peinado, Mike Fowler, Roberto Tussa and Pablo Popovitch?

Well it may happen, and this coming Sunday, November 8. After all, the aforementioned names are all on the list for the 3rd No-Gi Jiu-Jitsu World Championship, to take place in Long Beach, California.

Baret !

From the results of the ADCC, it seems like you should add yourself to the top end of the list my fren.

ttt

No..Pablo hasnt..he plans on competing this weekend.....i dont think there is a guy in the tournament that can beat him...

who will be doing a play by play

last time the i couldnt find a decent one

This is gonna be insane to watch. Can't wait!

Malachy, there is a free live stream of the tournament! No need for PBP.

This is gonna be insane to watch. Can't wait!

Malachy, there is a free live stream of the tournament! No need for PBP.

saweeeeet

LINK

Hillary -  LINK

vote up!!

Brasco - No..Pablo hasnt..he plans on competing this weekend.....i dont think there is a guy in the tournament that can beat him...

Pablo is a badass grappler without a doubt (and is a hell of a nice guy in my experience) but you are either blinded by being too close to the situation or you are just saying what you think you should say.

Of course there are guys in the tournament who can beat him. I'm not saying he won't win and he doesn't have a shot because he certainly could win it. But to say that Antonio Braga Neto, Romulo Barral, Murilo Santana, Bruno Bastos, Antonio Peinado, etc. can't beat him then you are seriously underestimating those guys. I understand saying that you think he'll beat those guys this weekend but to say that none of those guys can beat him is just being naive. Confidence is good but don't get carried away with it.

Good luck to you (and Pablo) this weekend.

tttfl

rather than debating with you...u have mail...

Hillary -  LINK

Awesome, I didn't even know it was free streaming! Thanks Hillary!

ttt

Looks like you sent the mail to the wrong guy  :-)

http://www.nogi.com/live/

Great feed.

Can't find em.