No Holds Barred (1989) Discussion

I was watching the documentary, No Holds Barred (1989) on Netflix recently and had some observations:

- When Rip vandalized Zues's private gym, he should've gone to jail.
- Zues somehow didn't get charged for attempted murder when he put Rip's brother in a coma.
- Rip should've slept with the girl whilst sharing a hotel room.
- IMPORTANT: The higher Zues screamed, the more he hurt people. He screamed very high pitched in particular when he put Rip's brother in a coma.
- When I was a kid, this movie hit theaters right around the time Zues and Hogan wrestled in the ring. They really pushed the fact that Zues was unstable and was very difficult to film scenes.

jean claude van dumb

I bought that documentary on blu ray the day it came out. I regret nothing. Phone Post 3.0

MahatmaPetey - I bought that documentary on blu ray the day it came out. I regret nothing. Phone Post 3.0

I hope it's next to Over The Top and Roadhouse. Two other fine documentaries.

Its on amazon prime view instant. Phone Post 3.0

doooooookieee

The director probably had a strong message and prediction about corporate greed and wealth distribution in America....

But nothing would register after seeing a closeup of Hulk Hogan doing inclined pushups wearing children's underwear in the hotel.

Scarred for life.

It's a movie, it's professional wrestling, and that's all you need to understand. Phone Post 3.0

I watched it a few months back. I like hogan's attire while out in public. If anyone ever actually dressed like that, they would have been considered mentally retarded. Phone Post 3.0

Zeus had some crazy fucking eyes, that's all I know. Phone Post 3.0

WHATS..... THAT..... SMELL!!!!!!??????

Joan Severence was a prime piece of ass in those days

Had no idea this was on Netflix. Guess I got plans for tonight. Thanks OP! Phone Post 3.0

jdindiana - Had no idea this was on Netflix. Guess I got plans for tonight. Thanks OP! Phone Post 3.0

OK USA!

I suggest doing pushups throughout.

solidsnake -
jdindiana - Had no idea this was on Netflix. Guess I got plans for tonight. Thanks OP! Phone Post 3.0

OK USA!

I suggest doing pushups throughout.
superset with curls Phone Post 3.0

Why dont you go take a piss. Phone Post 3.0

Blade Brown - Well if it ain't the teeny wangers! Phone Post 3.0
Lol voted up

Stan hansen rules Phone Post 3.0

solidsnake -
MahatmaPetey - I bought that documentary on blu ray the day it came out. I regret nothing. Phone Post 3.0

I hope it's next to Over The Top and Roadhouse. Two other fine documentaries.
It most definitely is! Phone Post 3.0

Some classic lines in that movie

*rips guys hair out: "Haaauuauaughgh!!"

*stares into distanc: "HAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Lessphilling - Some classic lines in that movie

*rips guys hair out: "Haaauuauaughgh!!"

*stares into distanc: "HAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Goes back to the screaming. The higher the pitch, the more damage.