No idea Kelsey Grammer had a hard life.

- When he was 12, his Grandpa died of cancer (he helped raise him alongside his Mom and Grandma)

- When he was 13, his father was murdered in. home invasion and the perp got off with the insanity defense.

- When he was 20, his sister was kidnapped, raped, and murdered.

- When he was 25, his half-brothers died in a scuba accident. One is believed to have been eaten by a shark and the other died of an embolism from surfacing too quickly. (While searching)

- His first marriage to exotic dancer Leigh-Anne Csuhany ended badly. According to Kelsey shr would physically abuse him and threaten suicide. 9 months into marriage (and 3 months into her pregnancy) Kelsey filed for divorce. She *attempted* suicide with pills and wine.. she survived but the child inside did not.

On the bright side he has 7 kids now, one named after his deceased sister.

1 Like

He married a stripper? 

![](upload://iva84AKxgzu1hJPrG0x5AvBI8nT.gif)

1 Like

Didn’t he have a huge drug problem during his Frazier years? 

Yeah him having drinking problems is not suprising but I was bing watching Cheers the other day.  He really did something with that character.  He came on a few episodes and then was made full time by the producers. He really did a great thing with Fraiser.

Man that’s several lifetimes worth of fucked up teagedies. 

There was something else too.  I think I remember he had a bad car accident, in which he was lucky to survive.

Yeah, poor bloke.  I always liked him in both Cheers and frasier.

Outkaster -

Yeah him having drinking problems is not suprising but I was bing watching Cheers the other day.  He really did something with that character.  He came on a few episodes and then was made full time by the producers. He really did a great thing with Fraiser.

I always thought his character was underrated. But it was overshadowed by some great characters that were already developed when he showed up. 

Wow. In.

ON THE EVENING OF SEPT. 21, while driving alone near his Agoura Hills, Calif., home, Kelsey Grammer of Frasier flipped his $60,000 Dodge Viper and was taken, dazed and bleeding from a cut on his forehead, to a nearby hospital. He was released soon afterward, but the accident seemed to signal yet another turbulent passage in the life of a talented comic actor with a troubled personal history. According to a spokesman for the California Highway Patrol, an officer spoke with Grammer shortly after the accident and “based on all the things the officer saw and heard, he felt Grammer was driving under the influence of alcohol.” Although blood-test results will not be available until next week, Grammer checked himself into the Betty Ford Center a few days later, suggesting he may have sensed that his life was once again heading out of control. He was arrested in 1987 for driving under the influence; the next year, for cocaine possession.

Met him at an airport, cool guy...HUGE head like OJ Simpson

Wow. Never realized he had a fucked up life and booze and drug problems

respect

cant keep that man down

He was great in Down Periscope

2 Likes

He also did some bad thing like porking the teenage baby sitter

Al Cappucino -

He was great in Down Periscope

I fucking love that movie with all of my heart. 

Thanks for reminding me!

His boozing was legendary and I knew about his father and sister but didn’t know about the brothers.

![](upload://k0Fv8tfaZgHlyqeAxco45OfGIEC.jpeg)

Stronghold - 

![](upload://k0Fv8tfaZgHlyqeAxco45OfGIEC.jpeg)

He married her in her prime.

Which lead to her not posing naked anymore. 

I killed many a kitted to her.

![](upload://uESCLsVl2JnoVypH5gh9YtdkgGI.jpeg)

Holy shit. Where was he from?

Animal Chin -
Outkaster -

I always thought his character was underrated. But it was overshadowed by some great characters that were already developed when he showed up. 

Yeah he came on a little at a time. They only were rotating 5 characters and I think he was the 6th one by the time he was full time on season 5.