No immediate rematch, please!

Rockhold literally did nothing and got ko'd. He never defended the title. If somebody ever didn't deserve an immediate rematch, this is the fight. Phone Post 3.0

Everything you said is accurate. He got KO'd brutally and it wasn't  evenN a lucky punch. He outclassed Luke on the feet. If you lose your belt with 0 defesnses and get KO'd in the first fucking round you don't deserve another title shot without winning a fight or two.

Watch the press conference. You'll want to see them fight again. Phone Post 3.0

They are 1-1, so of course there is going to be an immediate rematch, because Zuffa is lazy.

Tobed0g - Watch the press conference. You'll want to see them fight again. Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't mind seeing it. But Jacare deserves the shot Luke lost his first defense by brutal first round KO. Luke should earn his rematch.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Rockhold literally did nothing and got ko'd. He never defended the title. If somebody ever didn't deserve an immediate rematch, this is the fight. Phone Post 3.0
I second this statement. Fuck rockhold Phone Post 3.0

Agreed 100%. Absolutely no reason for it Phone Post 3.0

Belt or no belt, Rockhold and Weidman have some unfinished business too eh? Remember it was a couple weeks ago people were still saying stuff like "Weidman threw that stupid kick, that's why he lost, Rockhold was on antibiotics so he gassed, Weidman had a hurt foot etc"

TJ deserved one more for a split decision and there's bad blood there too and they didn't do that rematch, so I agree.

Agree'd.

Jacare, Yolo, Weidman Phone Post 3.0