No Iraq War = No UFC?

Tito says that if it wasn't for our troops in Iraq we wouldn't be able to do UFC's?

I was wondering what that war was all about.

I'm glad he cleared that up.

lol i wonder if he's really that dumb or just playing the role of the lovable "patriot"?

The lack of Marines BRAWLING in US bars made America want to see MORE fighting ala pre-Iraq. The UFC was a nice replacement

Tito was talking out of his ass again, just ignore him

TITO is obviously mentally challenged.

if not for our troops, we'd all be in turbins today...

...assalammalaka, my brathus!

would Pride still exist, or are our troops fighting for Pride too?

haters

^ +1

if it was not for us troops dropping bombs you would live in a world were you have no free will.

Yep, that's all we do... Drop bombs on babies....

What a tool....

Anyone see that Iran UFC? Sucks pretty bad, that's prolly what we'd have here if not for our troops shooting at people in Iraq.

they are fighting for our "freedoms" :)

"if it was not for us troops dropping bombs you would live in a world were you have no free will."

That has to be THE most stupidest line ever. Its just wrong on two levels. What is meant is wrong (that no freedom if not the war in Iraq) and what is written is even more absurd (no free will...if no bombs LOL)

Just stupid.

Was going to post a response but I think Indrek covered just about everything I had to add.

Fuck the haters. Tito was obviously speaking in generalities which would apply in peacetime as well as in wartime. However, fuck him for forgetting the guys in Afghanistan. ;)

"lol i wonder if he's really that dumb or just playing the role of the lovable "patriot"?"

Blind obedience to government is not patriotism, it is stupidity.

"Tito was obviously speaking in generalities..."

As long as he was speaking in generalities, why didn't he say that if not for our troops shooting at things in Iraq there would be no love, little babies would die, and Disneyland would close for good?

it isnt blind obediance to government. It is to lend support to them en and women that are being forced to fight a war, in which many probably dont see the need in. He didnt praise Bush for the war he is giving a shout out to the troops. Two different things. Ask Tito he probably doesnt support the war any more than you or I do, but why hold that against the people that are being forced to fight a winless war

"May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq!"