No judges had the fight for BJ

only judge who had a clear cut winner was for Fitch,good enough for me.Congrats to BJ,he put up a good fight but thank god it wasnt a 5 rounder lol he was done

But it wasn't.  It was three rounds and BJ won the first 2.

MMAReview -  But it wasn't.  It was three rounds and BJ won the first 2.

Fitch won the fight,he proved he was the dominant fighter when it was over which is all that matters.BJ never dominated half a round nonstop,Fitch dominated every second of the last round.

Yea technically it was a draw but Fitch came out the winner

BJ said he thought he lost

Thank god the fight was over. BJ had nothing left and would have stayed on his stool a la GSP fight

Well the judges were wrong, twice Phone Post

Yeah, but when a guy wins two rounds and the other wins one, there is a clear winner.  If you're Fitch, you shouldn't be calling out a title shot when you fought like garbage.

Brock75thRanger - Yea technically it was a draw but Fitch came out the winner

I couldn't disagree more. I think the UFC has made it more than clear that Fitch needed to win, and he needed to do it in a more decisive way.

MMAReview -  Yeah, but when a guy wins two rounds and the other wins one, there is a clear winner.  If you're Fitch, you shouldn't be calling out a title shot when you fought like garbage.

first 2 rounds could have gone either way,the only round that was completely dominated was in favor of Fitch

BJ winning round 1 and 2 and losing round 3 with a 10-8 = logistically impossible for a judge with any sense to score a win for BJ.

Who were the 3 judges? I didn't catch all the names.

The fight was a draw? I stopped watching middway thru the 3rd.

Bj penn fought up a weight and fought the entire time to finish the fight. That will tire you out. Theres a reason you only see the elite go up weight classes.

Nobody wants to see a rematch.Everyone knows BJ is garbage in rematches.He has a close fight with GSP,second fight is a blowout.Close fight with Frankie,second fight is a blowout

He just doesnt have mental strength,hes the definition of a front runner.He isnt capable of coming from behind