No, Khamzat is not stuck in Russia. You haters wish though šŸ˜‚

Relaxing Chill Out GIF by Hello All

1 Like

I make fun of myself all the time. Iā€™ve admitted to being a loser in life on the OG pretty often

But even I find it a little insulting that you think Iā€™m some guy with at least 3 accounts here and I log in and log out of multiple times a day and what not lol

3 Likes

Whatā€™s jacks opinions on shared fences? Thatā€™ll solve this mystery of VB and jack being the same person!

2 Likes

Lmfao :joy::joy::joy:

Idk heā€™s always been active on Twitter now his mang team is speaking for him, itā€™s not a good sign imo. Heā€™s got Fedor who could speak directly to Putin about his fighting career and possible enslavement, so heā€™s prob good but it doesnā€™t look that positive imo.

Itā€™s quite simple and this thread is a good example; the title is trolling and so is your first post.

Calling groups of people names (e.g. haters, ā€˜fuckenā€™ losers), claiming outrageous things like people are tying to keep a fighter away from their ā€œprecious ufc champsā€, claiming champs in 3 different weight classes ā€œainā€™t safeā€ because you say so, gratuitous use of emoticons, etc., ā€“ this is all inflammatory language aimed toward evoking a certain response ā€“ the very definition of trolling.

4 Likes

So you are Jack Merridew

2 Likes

Nope. He hates Khamzat

I do admit though that sounds like something he might say lol

1 Like

Judy Sheindlin GIF by Judge Judy

3 Likes

he does it in the exact sa,me form as jack especially the trolling baiting thread titles

its so obvious

he used to love him ,gee u know an awful lot on who he likes and doesnt like U konw his top 5 fighters LOL not one other person has a list.He pretends not to like him to throw us off same with ur CWTR account

lol

Lol CWTR has called me a retard at least a dozen times

1 Like

Vegito loves Diaz so heā€™s cool in my book

1 Like

so fucking what ā€¦dude ur insane u have about 10 names and u argue with yourself

and thats why jack wont post his picture because he is u and weve seen urs

So jack is vertigoā€¦no wayā€¦?.!

yes and God of Thunder as well as a handful of others He literally doesnt ever leave the forum 24 7

I literally donā€™t have the time or energy for that lol

1 Like