No, Khamzat is not stuck in Russia. You haters wish though šŸ˜‚

You two are the same, honor what you and @Winston_Wolf did. He showed a picture of himself prove you and vegito arenā€™t the same.

2 Likes

Hey, whatā€™s your opinion on sharing the costs of a fence on you and your neighbours property line?

2 Likes

Lol yesterday he was on my ass for well over an hour about it

1 Like

Ouch, that even hurt me a little

2 Likes

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

1 Like

Disappointed GIF by Leroy Patterson

I find it both hilarious and awesome that I have 100 posts devoted to me in a thread I have absolutely nothing to do with. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: If Iā€™ve taken your souls to this extent now what the fuck is going to happen when Islam runs over Oliveira?

1 Like

Vegito we just posted at the exact same time.

I guess that means I was typing with my hands on my phone and my feet at the library.

Right guys? Right?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Lol

I guess I have 2 phones thatā€™s how dedicated I am to
Having 2 personas here :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Youā€™re probably not him but logged in using 2 devices ainā€™t rocket science

2 Likes

I donā€™t think Jack and Veg are the same guy. Jack is a faggot while Veg is just a fanboy, IMO.

3 Likes

Heā€™s definitely started trolling a bit more lately. But theyā€™re not the same.

2 Likes

Veg, donā€™t troll! Just be a fanboy!

2 Likes

Hmmā€¦ you know how to take a screen shot

Pls donā€™t tell me youā€™re the guy that blocked everyone just to show them a screenshot they were blocked?

:rofl:

Idk what youā€™re referring to but no that wasnā€™t me lol. But my screenshot shows Jack typing. Which prices weā€™re not the same person

Unless you think Iā€™m SO dedicated to my craft of trolling that I own two mobile devices and have one account on each one open at the same time :joy_cat::joy_cat:

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

1 Like

he just told us how he does it

1 Like