No Lion Fight 36 thread?

Wtf guys? First fight is frustrating as hell. Fuck this ballafrikh douchebag.

No Glory 32 thread? Wtf guys

Rudi - No Glory 32 thread? Wtf guys

Kind of irrelevant to bring up an event that happened almost a year ago when I'm talking about a Muay Thai event that took place this evening.

FloppyBBC Divac - Wtf guys? First fight is frustrating as hell. Fuck this ballafrikh douchebag.

What did he do? I train at the same gym as him so I'm curious I saw that he won a ud though.

I thought it was a good show, Pollard looked sharp again.

Kbknate - 
FloppyBBC Divac - Wtf guys? First fight is frustrating as hell. Fuck this ballafrikh douchebag.

What did he do? I train at the same gym as him so I'm curious I saw that he won a ud though.

Just a lot of taunting and being a dick against his much less experienced opponent. He's obviously a very talented fighter, but after seeing how he conducted himself in the ring I wasn't surprised when they said Badr Hari was his hero. He looked dominant against a much lesser fighter. I was just happy the other guy was able to wake up and steal round 4. Lol

Shit, I missed em. I like Lion Fights better than Glory, but Glory seems to have better fighters. Am I right to say Lion is more traditional Muay Thai than Glory rules? There's less clinch in Glory, right? Sweeps & elbows in either?

It was a great show and much props to the guy who made his pro debut against the beast in the main event

Saltine American -

Shit, I missed em. I like Lion Fights better than Glory, but Glory seems to have better fighters. Am I right to say Lion is more traditional Muay Thai than Glory rules? There's less clinch in Glory, right? Sweeps & elbows in either?

There was a lot of clinch work and elbows last night.

Saltine American - 

Agreed about liking Lion Fight more but Glory having better fighters. And yes, Lion Fight is traditional Thai rules. Loads of sweeps and elbows. Glory only allows sweeps when the ref for that fight is too stupid to say anything to the offending fighter. Which seems to happen more than it should. Lol