No longer training Ju-Jitsu...

It has been 13 days since I last trained in BJJ and I have started trying to apply submissions to anyone within 5 feet of me-my friends don't like this.
It's been 6 hrs since I last wrestled, but that isn't enough. I wrestle around 19 hours a week, up about 5 from my previous schedule.

Anyone have any suggestions making the transition from 7 or so hours of BJJ to no BJJ? Training in BJJ is not an option at this time, it will be in 2 months and 13 days.

hi my name is frank....
its been several days since my last roll.
i take it one day at a time.

Yeah, the days are so long though. My boyfriend is getting really worried-he's strictly a wrestler.

I trained for a little over 2 years.

I will be wrestling during the first month back in Ju-Jitsu. I have one more wrestling tournament left.

After that month, can anyone offer advice as to whether I should continue in Wrestling or start Judo? Originally I started wrestling to improve my Ju-Jitsu.

You and your boyfriend maybe just need some time alone. It is the giving season.

Frank is right. Take it one day at a time and know that we love you.

Well my job situation changed so now I can go to wrestling camp for the full 6 days, after that my plan is to be sore enough that I don't actually miss submission grappling.

Any ideas on Judo or wrestling after I return back to BJJ?