No mention of ruhtarded Gun Man?

I know he dont train at RG but he is asian.

HETARD GROUND?

asians make lousy gunmen.....fukin rice eyes!

James Lee, Lahainaluna class of 85.

Rice-ist

Azians are all frendly those fukers were all micros

He called human babies, "filthy infant parasites" and wanted a planet without humans (parasites). Well he got part of his wish...there is one less human tonight! Don't rest in peace.

btw, what's with the logic? Because actually I pretty regularly see people who think like this retard. First of all, EVERY living thing on Earth is technically a parasite.

Secondly, what exactly is the point of a beautiful pristine Earth devoid of humans? Can animals appreciate it's beauty? what is beauty? Animals are too busy eating one another or trying to avoid being eaten pretty much 24 hours a day. They don't have time for writing poetry about the beautiful mountains. They're quite literally busy pulling the guts out of one another.

If humans don't deserve to live on Earth, why does the cockroach?

oh i think animals appreciate the environment more than the average human does.

I don't think they can actually appreciate. The lizards in my backyard don't care if they're perched on a beautiful healthy branch, or on my concrete wall as they chase and eat each other alive all day long.

"Me bigger! Me eat you!"

That's about all they notice.

i was thinking along the lines of dolphins, big cats, and bears.

dolphins are evil and must be stopped before they eat all the seals.

Dolphins don't look too cute or appreciative to the tons of fish that run for their very lives from them every day. In fact they are parasites on these fish.

Wildebeest certainly don't appreciate big cats, and salmon and deer hate the shit out of bears.

btw, I appreciate and love nature and it's pristine beauty as much as or more than the next guy, but I can't stand people who think humans don't belong on earth. That's simply a severe mental disorder.

Moke - btw, I appreciate and love nature and it's pristine beauty as much as or more than the next guy, but I can't stand people who think humans don't belong on earth. That's simply a severe mental disorder.

+1

To help save the planet and conserve resources, my recommendation would to be to kill all those undeserving of living.

Society would be so much better if we could just shoot all those fukkers we see committing crimes or who are known/obvious shitbirds.....see a gangbanger=BOOM, fill out forms to collect script for free icee. see a drug dealer=boom, fill out form for free 6in. sub sandwich, etc. If you fukup and kill the wrong person....you=public hanging and they fine your survivors for the victims survivors.

Sometimes Cod needs help thinning out the herd