No more joe rogan hate after tonight, ok?

Everyone can bitch all they want about joe rogan commentary, but atleast joe rogan doesn't pull the shit that happened tonight.

That was a verbal jerk off, blow job session handed down by florian.

It was the equivalent of a blow job, and anal fisting.

Joe's the man, I'm a fan.

COCK GOBBLING AINT EASY

-florian

Rogan does a hell of a job, he knows the game, and he's not afraid to speak his mind.

Frankly, I don't understand how anybody has a problem with him.

What happened to Mir? He was good, IMO.

Cindy

CindyO -  What happened to Mir? He was good, IMO.

Cindy

Cindy O's memory is about as long as the bald fathers penis. Go back and watch Torres/Mizugaki Mir cock gobbles Torres 1000x worse then kenny was tonight

Cindy,one would have to think that Frank is training for Brock

what happened? couldnt hear in the bar that I was at

imo Rogan is often as biased if not more so then Kenny was tonight

for a bj

Cindy

that's interesting, because mir is THE most biased MMA commentator in the history of MMA. bar none. no doubt about it. hands down.

he's good in his technical knowledge though.

but no one is more biased than him. listening to him suck on urijah and torres's nuts the way he does makes me projectile vomit

Joe is the best guy in the business.

No question.

caliphornia - 

Cindy

that's interesting, because mir is THE most biased MMA commentator in the history of MMA. bar none. no doubt about it. hands down.

he's good in his technical knowledge though.

but no one is more biased than him. listening to him suck on urijah and torres's nuts the way he does makes me projectile vomit

agreed but does anyone honestly expect any intelligent comments by Cindy O

anybody bitching about anybody's commentary is stupid and teh ghey. Ya'll are motherfaggots and need to bitch about something like a bunch of women (no offense Cindy) STFU !!!!!about commentators and watch the fucking fights. I watched them and had a great time. The only commentator that has really sucked was tito. NOW STFU good night

thetrollsmasher - Cindy O's memory is about as long as the bald fathers penis. Go back and watch Torres/Mizugaki Mir cock gobbles Torres 1000x worse then kenny was tonight

Your mother likened DW to an anaconda when she had him for lunch the other day... but I still cannot recall what happened to Mir. I guess you're saying it happened 'long' ago?

Cindy

how about just calling people on biased commentary whenever they are guilty of it.

CindyO - 
thetrollsmasher - Cindy O's memory is about as long as the bald fathers penis. Go back and watch Torres/Mizugaki Mir cock gobbles Torres 1000x worse then kenny was tonight

Your mother likened DW to an anaconda when she had him for lunch the other day... but I still cannot recall what happened to Mir. I guess you're saying it happened 'long' ago?

Cindy

Why you so bitter about DW's dick size remarks ? You're a professional DW nuthugger, but lets not take those "insults"
to the personal level.

Seemore Butts -  Everyone can bitch all they want about joe rogan commentary, but atleast joe rogan doesn't pull the shit that happened tonight.

That was a verbal jerk off, blow job session handed down by florian.

It was the equivalent of a blow job, and anal fisting.

GO back to the OG WTF are u talkin about!!??

Kenny did a good job plus its not like he has near the experience of roganm.

KENNY is a super technical fighter, you could learn by shut up and listening to his commentary

Thanks JG & EPG=)

FE- Trollsmasher is a 15 year old boy who cannot seem to keep to make his way thru a thread w/o referencing the male genitalia in some form and it is annoying. MYOB, please=)

Cindy