No more joe rogan hate after tonight, ok?

CindyO -  Thanks JG & EPG=)

FE- Trollsmasher is a 15 year old boy who cannot seem to keep to make his way thru a thread w/o referencing the male genitalia in some form and it is annoying. MYOB, please=)

Cindy

Oh God I know Cindy, you should see what he says inside the Bisping Bandwagon, talking about dishing out 'hot liquid enemas to his enemies in their sleep' and all sorts of other ghastly imagery. I worry about the boy.

Mir is the worst....

explodingboy - 
CindyO -  Thanks JG & EPG=)

FE- Trollsmasher is a 15 year old boy who cannot seem to keep to make his way thru a thread w/o referencing the male genitalia in some form and it is annoying. MYOB, please=)

Cindy

Oh God I know Cindy, you should see what he says inside the Bisping Bandwagon, talking about dishing out 'hot liquid enemas to his enemies in their sleep' and all sorts of other ghastly imagery. I worry about the boy.

Sleep with one eye open and beware the adolescent RNP (rear naked poke)!

Cindy

--Thanks RC

I support Cindy O.

lol

wreckker - 
Seemore Butts -  Everyone can bitch all they want about joe rogan commentary, but atleast joe rogan doesn't pull the shit that happened tonight.

That was a verbal jerk off, blow job session handed down by florian.

It was the equivalent of a blow job, and anal fisting.

GO back to the OG WTF are u talkin about!!??

Kenny did a good job plus its not like he has near the experience of roganm.

KENNY is a super technical fighter, you could learn by shut up and listening to his commentary
Got a crush on kenny?

Just because he is a "super technical fighter", doesn't mean I should be forced fed his biased homosexual commentary you fascist cunt.

lol

Mir's wife is due to have their baby any day now so Frank was with her.

CindyO - 
thetrollsmasher - Cindy O's memory is about as long as the bald fathers penis. Go back and watch Torres/Mizugaki Mir cock gobbles Torres 1000x worse then kenny was tonight

Your mother likened DW to an anaconda when she had him for lunch the other day... but I still cannot recall what happened to Mir. I guess you're saying it happened 'long' ago?

Cindy

Why does this bitter broad get away with her verbal vile abuse of forum members?

if jens is done he needs to be in the booth

I prefer jens over all of them.

Hey I don't care who it is, put jose canseco in there for all I care, I just don't want to listen to homosexual verbal love making when I am watching a fight.

Brown was beating his ass, and has proven that he is the best FW in the world, he deserves all the respect he gets. I don't care how many times they fight, Brown will beat him every time.

thetrollsmasher - Cindy O's memory is about as long as the bald fathers penis. Go back and watch Torres/Mizugaki Mir cock gobbles Torres 1000x worse then kenny was tonight

That was one fight, and everyone on here agreed it was the first time that Mir pulled anything like that. 

I for one support Joe Rogan

back when tito used to fight for the ufc Rogan swung from his nuts like tarzan on speed every time he fought.

Rogan and Goldie together totally kick ass. Quadros and Rutten had that magic in Pride, until Ranallo stepped in, and we all know what happened there.

I've love to see Little Evil make the way to the broadcast booth for WEC. He's been there, done that, and calls 'em as he sees 'em, much like Rogan does and Quadros did, not like he's saying what they want him to say.

wreckker - 
Seemore Butts -  Everyone can bitch all they want about joe rogan commentary, but atleast joe rogan doesn't pull the shit that happened tonight.

That was a verbal jerk off, blow job session handed down by florian.

It was the equivalent of a blow job, and anal fisting.

GO back to the OG WTF are u talkin about!!??

Kenny did a good job plus its not like he has near the experience of roganm.

KENNY is a super technical fighter, you could learn by shut up and listening to his commentary

"KENNY is a super technical fighter, you could learn by shut up and listening to his commentary"

yea i especially liked the part where he repeatedly called anaconda chokes, guillotines. that was sooooo super technical. hahaha at K-flow

I think Rogan would be offended by the suggestion that he was above either blow jobs or anal fisting...