No more Reem threads??

Seems like that Bigfoot loss seriously derailed his hype train...

Personally I think the attention and the lack of it recently may have helped him get his hunger back..

I hope he comes out and makes a statement against Browne... if that happens, watch all the "Reem is the man to beat Cain" threads resurface Phone Post

So true Phone Post

I meant to say the attention got to his head.... and the lack of it recently could help him get his hunger back Phone Post

I am Dutch, fan of Reem and excited to see him fight again but I think he could use the humble pie to get more focused and realistic. Any hw can knock you out and he needs to keep them ands up.

I hope to see the Ubereem demolish Browne but I am terrified to see the Overeem that fought bigfoot in round 3.

We need an Ubereem challenging jds and cain but If the latter shows up the roids accusations will never end. Phone Post 3.0

The Bigfoot fight made me a disbeliever again.

I was someone who never thought he was a guy who could get to the top, but moreso a guy who could compete but still lose to the top guys, but be good enough to hang around the top guys for a while.

Then he turned into Ubereem, his success in K1 made me reconsider.

Then he demolished Fujita, Duffee, and Brock. I was certain he was the real deal.

Now Bigfoot reminded me that Overeem just doesn't have it mentally to be the #1 guy.

Still exciting to watch and very much look forward to his fight with Browne.

D241 -

I was someone who never thought he was a guy who could get to the top, but moreso a guy who could compete but still lose to the top guys, but be good enough to hang around the top guys for a while.

Then he demolished Fujita, Duffee, and Brock. I was certain he was the real deal.

Now Bigfoot reminded me that Overeem just doesn't have it mentally to be the #1 guy.

Well put Phone Post

D241 - 

Well said sir. VTFU