No more Stann, PLEASE

Have him before the event and AFTER the event... he is a better stiff in a suit breaking down a fight.

Only thing he could offer tonight was how tired people MIGHT get if they keep up this pace.

Enough..... start trying out new people to do the fights Joe can not do.

PLEASE DANA!!!

Na he's alright. He doesn't have tons of energy but he is very good at breaking down just what is going on without getting it twisted. Phone Post 3.0

That is why i think he is better before and after events.

he is not terrible... he is just NOT a color guy.

This fight is sick... can you imagine Joe going nuts right now!!!

jkd4200 - That is why i think he is better before and after events.

True I see where you are coming from. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah he's not a very good commentator tbh Phone Post 3.0

Dont need Rogan screaming at me to be excited sorry

Dude sucks Phone Post 3.0

I like him. I hope he keeps getting the commentator gigs.
He is good at breaking down what the fighters are doing and what they need to change.
He doesn't have the same energy as Joe but that's not always a bad thing Phone Post 3.0

Think tonight was his best outing yet. Seemed more in the groove and let loose a bit. Phone Post 3.0

He reminds me of Jeff blatnik for some reason. Phone Post 3.0

I like Dan Hardy. Let him do some more shows in US Phone Post 3.0

Stann is a great guy and does a great job at breaking down the fights...but doesn't have the energy to do it while they are happening. He bores me to death during a fight. Phone Post 3.0

Wow. I think Stann and Anik are a far better duo than Goldberg and Rogan.

My wife - the definitive casual fan - agrees. She thinks it's much more informative and professional.

No offense OP but you can kindly fuck off. Stann did a terrific job as usual. I would also like to see more Dan Hardy; guy does a surprising great job... speaks proper english. Phone Post 3.0

I think Stann is good. I cant stand Anik. Phone Post 3.0

jkd4200 - That is why i think he is better before and after events.

Not a color guy??!!

Racist! Phone Post 3.0

ive never been a fann

I like his technical talks but if they want a guy like him or Ken Flo they NEED a guy who is a little more fun and exciting then what's his face (sorry I just woke up...the little guy that talks about the odds all the time)... Phone Post 3.0

209'd@170 - I like him. I hope he keeps getting the commentator gigs.
He is good at breaking down what the fighters are doing and what they need to change.
He doesn't have the same energy as Joe but that's not always a bad thing Phone Post 3.0
It's boring. Phone Post 3.0

FlowWithTheGo - Dude sucks Phone Post 3.0