no offense but 161 wasn't that hot

between the the slow motion lady fight and the non contenders, the product was weak and I don't think charging people for events like this is sustainable

just saying

No one is saying it is.

No offense taken btw.

First ufc I have not bothered to watch since I started heavily following the sport in 2004.

I'm offended. I put a lot of hard work into 161.

I even watched the prelims sober! Phone Post 3.0

This was one of the only ppvs we considered skipping. It was a bit disappointing. Phone Post

thank god I skipped this one

MMA Lives Here - The women were one of the few highlights IMO. And yeah, went to the pub for this one Phone Post
I admit to being on the wrong side of history for WMMA. Those girls bring it and was easily the best fight of the night. Phone Post 3.0

Jone2tone - I'm offended. I put a lot of hard work into 161.

That just aint right!

Stop buying PPV's!!! let the market decide where the UFC allows their shows to be watched.

That $60 could be saved, spent on food, your kids diapers, tuition, lotto tickets, whiskey, bjj training, beer, gym membership, gambling, strippers, gas, a book or anything like that. Now imagine if you'd never bought a ppv and had all that money back and now all that ppv money your going to put towards any of those things above.

I jack the streams and spend the money on munchies. They got to improve the cards quite considerably before I start paying for them again.

StoolCannon - I jack the streams and spend the money on munchies. They got to improve the cards quite considerably before I start paying for them again.

You pay for munchies?

Sucker

I just steal them Phone Post

Horrible card Phone Post 3.0

DamnSevern - 
StoolCannon - I jack the streams and spend the money on munchies. They got to improve the cards quite considerably before I start paying for them again.

You pay for munchies?

Sucker

I just steal them Phone Post

That's fucking illegal!

it just feels shitty for me to be overly critical when you got guys and girls putting their health on the line to put on the show and I say its boring while eating my chickens wings....but there it is. sorry but it is the way I feel.

OldManMinerva -

it just feels shitty for me to be overly critical when you got guys and girls putting their health on the line to put on the show and I say its boring while eating my chickens wings....but there it is. sorry but it is the way I feel.
Dude, I was being sarcastic.

It wasn't a great card, but that's what happens when there's injuries.

My only real complaint was that too many want to decision in a less than impressive way. Hendo/Rashad fought thier asses off, I was fine with that ending in decision. Jimmo/Pokrajak on the other hand...

Not the worst I've seen (159), not the best (100). Phone Post 3.0

They all cant be stellar.

Jone2tone - 
OldManMinerva -

My only real complaint was that too many want to decision in a less than impressive way. Hendo/Rashad fought thier asses off, I was fine with that ending in decision. Jimmo/Pokrajak on the other hand...

Hold the phone.... 159 was the worst ppv you've seen? that was an awesome ppv. The fights were (mostly) sweet

The card was light on talent, heavy on sandbagging, officials and refs were incompetent, and almost every person I wanted to win not only lost, but performed below par.

Sometimes these shitty cards on paper turn out awesome, but this was the worst ppv in recent memory.

rMar89 -
Jone2tone - 
OldManMinerva -

Hold the phone.... 159 was the worst ppv you've seen? that was an awesome ppv. The fights were (mostly) sweet
I thought it was pretty awful. Jones/Sonnen seemed like a bad joke, Bisping spent three rounds trying to thumb Belcher's eye out of his head, Davis/Maghalaes was just boring. Healey/Miller was good, but the aftermath ruined that one. That leaves Roy/Congo, which was a great fight, but disappointing for me, as I didn't want to see Congo released.

So yeah, my least favorite, to date. Phone Post 3.0

'Not that hot'? The card sucked, sorry, but it did. I know it was heavily stricken by injuries and probably did awful buyrates on PPV, but still. It was the least entertaining show since 149.