NO ONE can outgrapple Frank Mir in MMA

Endowedwelter - 

So he's the best but only when he's fresh and not rocked or against guys who are bigger, got it... Phone Post

Yeah the OP is clearly trolling. I say we ram some VTFDs down his throat. 

1: "There is no one on the planet that ... "

2: "Brock doesn't count...."

3:

grafzep - would love to see Mir fight Werdum
Awesome fight, would love to see these two go at it!

Would also like to see Cain vs Werdum and Mir vs Barnett.

Dazednconfused - 

Ahhh one of these new mma fans that think that Mir has the best BJJ on the planet because he broke 2 people's arms because they refused to tap. Just because he's broken some arms doesn't make him the best.

Didn't Brock lesnar hold him down and beat the shit out of him op? Phone Post

He's actually broken three arms, including reigning champion Tim Sylvia, former UFC and Pride champion Nogueira, and Mundials champ Roberto Traven.

he lost to babalu in grappling non rocked..so isn't this mma without being rocked since they can't strike?

ausgepicht - 
Endowedwelter - 

So he's the best but only when he's fresh and not rocked or against guys who are bigger, got it... Phone Post

He's definitely a troll, and definitely deserves to be VTFD... but Freudian Theory suggests that you're a giant homosexual.

GBfighter -
Caught_clean - Except Brock I guess.

doesnt count.

Brock is like 300lbs.

try again.

Brock counts!

/thread Phone Post

GBfighter - incase u guys forgot,

Big Nog beat Werdum on the ground in their fight.

Nog swept Werdum multiple times and won the ground battle.

MMA BJJ is different from pure BJJ

Big Nog got a lot worse between the Werdum and Mir fights.

Werdum got a lot better. Mir wouldn't stand a chance, Werdum would pass the guard and dominate positionally the whole time. Phone Post

RileyPust - 
ausgepicht - 
Endowedwelter - 

He's definitely a troll, and definitely deserves to be VTFD... but Freudian Theory suggests that you're a giant homosexual.

Awww....is someone's feelings and butt still hurt from like a week ago? Internet is very serious business to you. Get outside, get some fresh air. There's a whole world waiting for you.

Have a nice night!

Cain could GnP Mir if he chose. Does that count as outgrapple?

Brock nullified all of Mir's submissions attempts in the second fight and Mir was NOT rocked when he did it.

ausgepicht - 
RileyPust - 
ausgepicht - 
Endowedwelter - 

Awww....is someone's feelings and butt still hurt from like a week ago? Internet is very serious business to you. Get outside, get some fresh air. There's a whole world waiting for you.

Have a nice night!

I'd have to look through my posting history to figure out exactly what you're talking about, what happened a week ago? Anyway I was simply informing you of your Freudian slip in case you wanted to look into it a little further. Speaking of which... why would my butt hurt? Like I said, I have no idea who you are so I highly doubt we've engaged in coitus... not to mention you'd totally be the catcher in such a situation. But I'm a drinker, so I guess you never know.

RileyPust - 
ausgepicht - 
RileyPust - 
ausgepicht - 
Endowedwelter - 

Have a nice night!

I'd have to look through my posting history to figure out exactly what you're talking about, what happened a week ago? Anyway I was simply informing you of your Freudian slip in case you wanted to look into it a little further. Speaking of which... why would my butt hurt? Like I said, I have no idea who you are so I highly doubt we've engaged in coitus... not to mention you'd totally be the catcher in such a situation. But I'm a drinker, so I guess you never know.

So a liar AND a drunk? I'm sure you just randomly take jabs at people and it's just a coincidence I sat you down on a thread last week. Suuuuuure.

While we're on the topic of psychology....you may want to look up projecting. Because when I think of ramming something down a throat secually I picture a girl. YOU pictured a guy.

Yeah, projection at it's finest. Have a nice day! 

GBfighter - There is no one on the planet can fight with a fresh and non-rocked Frank Mir on the ground and survive.

True fact.

Not even Werdum. Mir's MMA BJJ is too good.

ausgepicht - The 219# "Machine" begs to differ, OP.

As does Cruz:

The Cruz fight was a Mir coming back from a 2 year lay off.

Hardly relevant Phone Post

" MMA BJJ is different from pure BJJ"

....but anyone outgrappling Mir where any strikes are involved doesn't count because of the strikes.

I like your style!

http://youtu.be/5wNXJtTdeD4

Chimonos Revenge - 
ausgepicht - The 219# "Machine" begs to differ, OP.

As does Cruz:

The Cruz fight was a Mir coming back from a 2 year lay off.

Hardly relevant Phone Post

So, that means the Freeman fight never happened? C'mon man. Regardless it IS relevant. It's not like he wasn't training and forgot everything he knew. 

GBfighter - There is no one on the planet can fight with a fresh and non-rocked Frank Mir on the ground and survive.

True fact.

Not even Werdum. Mir's MMA BJJ is too good.

So he can out grapple any MMA fighter as long as said fighter cannot punch him in the face? Are you aware of the unified rules? Phone Post

GBfighter -
Caught_clean - Except Brock I guess.

doesnt count.

Brock is like 300lbs.

try again.

Best first 3 posts ever. You said "NO ONE" dummy. He gives you a perfect example of someone who grappled the fuck out of mir and you tuck your Dick and start making excuses. Well here's another one; marcio Cruz raped mir on the ground.
And before you say, "well he was using ground and pound which isn't allowed in grappling competitions", let me quote your previous post where you said that sport bjj is much different than mma bjj Phone Post