No one cares about Lesnar's "Kimura"Please shut up

obsessive compulsive behavior on the UG????

Brock comes back that swole and RIP heavyweight division. Phone Post

nowaydo - The first time I saw a "kimura" was in a pro wrestling match back in the early 70s...and then every other pro wrestling match for the next 40 years.

lol.

Brock is showing the world he's not a one trick pony!

Pffft, doesn't even have the proper grip...

LOL, it is funny though people care about this shit, wow Brock put on a fake kimura omg and beat a wrestler in a fake scripted match.

UGCTT croy_00 - Pffft, doesn't even have the proper grip...

Brock is an innovator.

Brock looks better in the tight trunks. Makes him look more swoll. Phone Post

It's the men in speedos that gets you guys isn't it?

ParadigmRaep - 
xsrg95 -
Defecto -
Radio Raheem -  lol at you getting trolled 

. Phone Post

. Phone Post

. Phone Post

. Phone Post

op is a hhh fan.

is it a kimura if you don't have Joe saying it is a power move?

I think not...

Renegadej - 

This is an MMA forum keep your staged nonsense out. Phone Post

lol like ufc doesnt promote fake drama, i will give you an example.

Rampage: jon jones has a spy in my gym.

if you guys are allowed to talk about that, then i see no reason why brock in wwe is not allowed

Chicken wing!

He is now an unstoppable wrecking machine, when he was in ufc he made a big mistake picking who he trained with and it cost him big time.

But now that he has his old trainer and mentor  Paul Heyman back he can only go up from here.

He showed some high level bjj skills tonight, submitting the ceribial assasian, who is  no easy task, HHH has a combined 79 knockouts via Sledgehammer and his pedigree is a fight finishing move, he was going up against the odds tonight, even the WWE Universe had him at a 4-1 underdog, but that didnt stop lesnar.

I'm so confident no that him and heyman are back together he will reek havoc on the HW division.

Be ready for him to bring the pain.

It was being called a "Kimura-Lock," announcer messed up once and did refer to it as a key lock when Brock "slapped it on."

Last Brock PPV my buddy ordered was UFC 116- Lesnar vs. Carwin. Needless to say, he was not as impressed this time around. His brother, who in reality he has raised (ten years older than him, been raising him since he was fifteen, mom died six years ago, been his legal guardian ever since), had a friend over, and they really wanted to see it, so my buddy ordered it for them and we ended up seeing the middle and end of Lesnar's match, after successfully recording two nice guitar tracks.

Looked like Brock was having fun. He's back where he belongs. LMAO @ FRATE TRANE pic. Phone Post

Also- I can't believe the WWE let him keep four or five sponsors... wonder what the background story on that is. Phone Post

I was at the arena. It was nice to finally see Brock back in the win column. Phone Post

RicoVelasquez -
LIKE A BOSS -
YouCantHandleMyRiddum - 
ParadigmRaep - 
xsrg95 -
Defecto -

. Phone Post

. Phone Post

. Phone Post

. Phone Post

. Phone Post