No one fears gsp Lol@gsp fans

GSP nuthuggers are running wild, claiming diaz is in for a vicious beat down. Lol since when the fuck has gsp ever put a vicious beat down on anyone? Vanderlei vs sakuraba was a vicious beat down, pretty much anyone who fought matsui gave him a vicious beat down. Punching the same place for 25 minutes, making meat swollen and tender, is not a vicious beat down, it is a mere compilation of strikes to collect points.

Lol@anyone thinking diaz fears gsp

I dont know dude... Punching KOS in the same spot for 25 minutes breaking his orbital seems pretty darn vicious to me.  Maybe not a complete beat down, but he was messed up for quit awhile...

I dont think he'll do that to Nick, I think Nick will win somehow though

Kos has permanent damage from that fight. I think Diaz is gonna get ragdolled for 25 minutes. Phone Post

RickStorm - 

I dont know dude... Punching KOS in the same spot for 25 minutes breaking his orbital seems pretty darn vicious to me.  Maybe not a complete beat down, but he was messed up for quit awhile...

I dont think he'll do that to Nick, I think Nick will win somehow though

People always bring up this fight, but the point is would that sort of fight strike fear into anyone? He collected a bunch of jab points, and eventually his bone gave out. That is not scary, nor is it life threatening.

Having Vanderlei drop you, and feeling thunderous knees collide with your skull as the lights are dimmming commands way more respect/fear.

GSP is a great fighter, but he's just in it to collect points. Vanderlei 2002, vovchanchin 2000 cro cop 2005..........those were fighters that other fighters actually feared. I think it's ridiculous for gsp fans to claim anyone is afraid of their boy.

Grow up, you sound like a pissy teenage girl.

Diaz will get a beatdown, if he even makes it too the fight.

The whole reason nobody can beat him is because of fear. They go into the fight with the confidence that GSP can't hurt them, and then a few minutes into the fight they start to realize that nothing is going to work against this guy and he will kick their ass severely unless they go into full defensive mode.

I remember Sean Sherk didn't look so great after his fight with GSP.

And as much as I love Matt Serra, the second Serra fight went pretty well for GSP.

He's capable of doing a lot of damage...it's just a matter of what game plan he follows, and what the opponent gives him.

Lmao Diaz is scurred cause last time he was sooo scurred he could not even make the pressers...anyhow that's his excuse...oh that's right poor little nick has anxiety issues...Whaa..Whaaa! lmao...Nick will find another piss poor excuse not to make this fight happen and like a bonehead you will lead the way in making all the excuses for him...Bottom line we all know Diaz is defintely worried at leat if not scurred to face the Ridum!!

KingOfFighters - GSP nuthuggers are running wild, claiming diaz is in for a vicious beat down. Lol since when the fuck has gsp ever put a vicious beat down on anyone? Vanderlei vs sakuraba was a vicious beat down, pretty much anyone who fought matsui gave him a vicious beat down. Punching the same place for 25 minutes, making meat swollen and tender, is not a vicious beat down, it is a mere compilation of strikes to collect points.

who is Vanderlei?

Masakyst - The whole reason nobody can beat him is because of fear. They go into the fight with the confidence that GSP can't hurt them, and then a few minutes into the fight they start to realize that nothing is going to work against this guy and he will kick their ass severely unless they go into full defensive mode.

u my friend understand!

It doesn't matter what happens.

GSP will beat him easily, he will son him, and Diaz will have no excuse for why he got sonned so badly.

Seriously Diaz doesn't have even close to the level of talent and skill of GSP.

Bet the house, your wife, your kids, whatever, just bet everything on GSP.

FinestScotch - 

Not a GSP fan, but people who hate on any specific fighter constantly are WAY worse than any fanboy.

vtfu

KingOfFighters - GSP nuthuggers are running wild, claiming diaz is in for a vicious beat down. Lol since when the fuck has gsp ever put a vicious beat down on anyone? Vanderlei vs sakuraba was a vicious beat down, pretty much anyone who fought matsui gave him a vicious beat down. Punching the same place for 25 minutes, making meat swollen and tender, is not a vicious beat down, it is a mere compilation of strikes to collect points.

Fuck off with your Vanderlei. Phone Post

Is "not being scared by GSP" the new "i went 5 rounds with GSP"?

people don't even expect to win a fight anymore, it's enough to not be scared of your opponent?

Jetster - Lmao Diaz is scurred cause last time he was sooo scurred he could not even make the pressers...anyhow that's his excuse...oh that's right poor little nick has anxiety issues...Whaa..Whaaa! lmao...Nick will find another piss poor excuse not to make this fight happen and like a bonehead you will lead the way in making all the excuses for him...Bottom line we all know Diaz is defintely worried at leat if not scurred to face the Ridum!!

LOL you ran out a material a long time ago.

That's ok, keep on trying. Maybe some day you will develop something that resembles wit.

shaqitup - It doesn't matter what happens.

GSP will beat him easily, he will son him, and Diaz will have no excuse for why he got sonned so badly.

Of course the probability of gsp winning a 5 round decision is very high, no one but "fans" can deny this. I was calling out people claiming gsp is some scary beast fighters are petrified of fighting, no one fears him, even gate keepers call him out.

nick diaz nut hugger - 

OK, let's just start a list of people GSP really has beaten down out of respect for GSP. Even Diaz fans respect the guy, even if we want him to get badly hurt on March 16th, we don't want anything he can't recover from :)

GSP HAS beaten down:

Jay Hieron

Jason Mayhem Miller

Matt Serra (emergence of GSP 2.0)

Matt Hughes in 3rd fight

Thomas Denny

who am I missing, GSP fans? Add to this list, please.

BJ

Fitch was beat down pretty badly too

Everyone that steps into the cage with gsp is nervous as fuck, no doubt about it

KingOfFighters -
shaqitup - It doesn't matter what happens.

Of course the probability of gsp winning a 5 round decision is very high, no one but "fans" can deny this. I was calling out people claiming gsp is some scary beast fighters are petrified of fighting, no one fears him, even gate keepers call him out.

Lol they call him out because he's the champ. Look at Anderson, he has bisping,weidman, belfort, lombard, etc all calling him out too. Fear of being hurt is hardly on anyone's mind when they're going after the champion. Phone Post