No one fears gsp Lol@gsp fans

Everyone that steps in with Nick has gotta be nervous too. The endless cardio. The in your face approach. The 'no off switch'. A nightmare for any fighter, despite what some think.

Condits great conditioning was a huge key for him in that fight, and GSP has the same thing. Anybody at WW who doesn't...watch out! Can't wait for this shit, and any fight Nick has after that.

Masakyst - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 

OK, let's just start a list of people GSP really has beaten down out of respect for GSP. Even Diaz fans respect the guy, even if we want him to get badly hurt on March 16th, we don't want anything he can't recover from :)

GSP HAS beaten down:

Jay Hieron

Jason Mayhem Miller

Matt Serra (emergence of GSP 2.0)

Matt Hughes in 3rd fight

Thomas Denny

who am I missing, GSP fans? Add to this list, please.

BJ

Fitch, and condit looked pretty fucked up to me after the fight, as did GSP of course.

I'm sure Diaz is nervous to some extent that he could loose a major fight in the UFC...But i'm sure Diaz is not that worried about GSP being the type of fighter that will cost him some teeth or be bad for his health as Nick would say.

OP is without a doubt one of the top 5 worst posters on this board.

youarewhatiswrong - OP is without a doubt one of the top 5 worst posters on this board.

Pretty sure it's jimmy rustler using his mud name while the other is froze Phone Post

OP, pass that shit, and if you bet leave yourself a pot to piss in.

GSP by Dr. stoppage (cuts) is my best guess here. Looking for prop bets right now at odds.

GSP tool Nick with the jab, combos and leg kicks to EASY TD's to GNP for 5 full or DR stoppage.

OP is trying wayyy too hard lol.

rrg1 - OP is trying wayyy too hard lol.

He must be trying to emulate you.

SickEyeDiaz - 
rrg1 - OP is trying wayyy too hard lol.

He must be trying to emulate you.

Ah man, you totally got me!

GSP beats Diaz there is only i legit contender left. Then we can finally see Anderson-GSP

KingOfFighters - GSP nuthuggers are running wild, claiming diaz is in for a vicious beat down. Lol since when the fuck has gsp ever put a vicious beat down on anyone? Vanderlei vs sakuraba was a vicious beat down, pretty much anyone who fought matsui gave him a vicious beat down. Punching the same place for 25 minutes, making meat swollen and tender, is not a vicious beat down, it is a mere compilation of strikes to collect points.

Lol@anyone thinking diaz fears gsp

Lol at already defending how much nicks gunna get beat down Phone Post

Someone just post the pic of Fitches face and Hughes Koed with a headkick and end this pathetic debate.

SickEyeDiaz - 
FinestScotch - 

Not a GSP fan, but people who hate on any specific fighter constantly are WAY worse than any fanboy.

vtfu

this

The only thing nick should fear is the fight going to a decision Phone Post

Koscheck had to drive home.

But I see what you're saying. Phone Post

Nobody is afraid of anybody anymore, they are professional fighters. The only things they are afraid of are losing and being cut out of the UFC.

KingOfFighters - GSP nuthuggers are running wild, claiming diaz is in for a vicious beat down. Lol since when the fuck has gsp ever put a vicious beat down on anyone? Vanderlei vs sakuraba was a vicious beat down, pretty much anyone who fought matsui gave him a vicious beat down. Punching the same place for 25 minutes, making meat swollen and tender, is not a vicious beat down, it is a mere compilation of strikes to collect points.

Lol@anyone thinking diaz fears gsp

Stop trolling. Phone Post

nick diaz nut hugger - 

OK, let's just start a list of people GSP really has beaten down out of respect for GSP. Even Diaz fans respect the guy, even if we want him to get badly hurt on March 16th, we don't want anything he can't recover from :)

GSP HAS beaten down:

Jay Hieron

Jason Mayhem Miller

Matt Hughes in 3rd fight

Thomas Denny

BJ Penn - 2nd fight

Bat21 - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 

GSP HAS beaten down:

Jay Hieron

Jason Mayhem Miller

Matt Hughes in 3rd fight

Thomas Denny

BJ Penn - 2nd fight

Fitch
Kos 2
Sherk
Trigg

Diaz has plenty of talent and skills compared to GSP. His boxing and BJJ are better.

Where he falls way short is the strength and power, and the wrestling, which is why he'll probably lose. Phone Post