No one has fought tougher HW's than Frank Mir

JohnnyChrist - 

Cain isn't mexican american. He's american. Born and raised. Phone Post

If there is to be any talk about who is the 1st "Mexican -American UFC champ,it's Frank Shamrock anyway...

JohnnyChrist - 

Mex·i·can-A·mer·i·can [mek-si-kuhn-uh-mer-i-kuhn] Show IPA
noun
Also, Mexican American. a citizen or resident of the U.S. of Mexican birth or descent; Chicano.
adjective
of or pertaining to Mexican-Americans or their culture; Chicano.

raags - Big fucking Nog?

Henderson x 2
Coleman
Herring x 2
Enson
Sapp
Semmy
Fedor x 3
Ricco
Crocop
Sergei
Werdum x 2
Barnett x 2
Sylvia
Mir x 2
Randy
Cain

That is an impressive resume.

Nog and Mir have faced ridiculous competition. The fact that they are both coherent and still active is amazing. Phone Post

lockon - 
JohnnyChrist - 

Mex·i·can-A·mer·i·can [mek-si-kuhn-uh-mer-i-kuhn] Show IPA
noun
Also, Mexican American. a citizen or resident of the U.S. of Mexican birth or descent; Chicano.
adjective
of or pertaining to Mexican-Americans or their culture; Chicano.

He can barely speak spanish.

I hated him at first. But the dudes honestly pretty real. Doesn't turn down a pay day though. I'm now a fan. Phone Post 3.0

And he came back from a serious motorcycle accident. Hes a tough guy for sure. Phone Post

Not a mit fan at all but the guy fights whoever, never backs down, has good skills and always wants to bring it, respect. Phone Post 3.0

Yep, Big Nog gets the prize.

Goodridge:

Nog
Reem
Coleman
Frye x3
Igor x2
Fedor
Erickson
Ruas
Taktarov
Herring
Rizzo
Ricco
Mousasi

Not to mention a bunch of K1 fights.

JDS is up there too. Phone Post

Pick it up Brad Pickett - Brock Lesner fought the hardest competetion.

He fought former champ Mir in his UFC debut

Fought Herring (top 10 at the time, and legit pride contender)

The legendairy Couture who was champ

The interim champ mir with improved striking which he used to finish Egg Nog for the first time

Carwin who KO'd every fighter he versed in the first round

Velasquez who is the current Champ, and more impressively the first MEXICAN- AMERICAN champ

Then he fought K1, dream, and strikeforce champ, a juiced to his gills Reembot

Plus he was scheduled to fight JDS, and Fedor

All that bulshit to be called a pussy by fans.

Brock Lesner was an extraordinary, successful huuman being, but he is the laughing stock of this website. Why? Because he had the charisma and good looks to be a WWE superstar.
Cain was born in the USA making him just American. By no means is he a Mexican American. His parents are but he isn't.
That's like calling me a Norwegian American simply cuz my had has roots there. Phone Post 3.0

The interim champ mir with improved striking which he used to finish Egg Nog for the first time

Velasquez who is the current Champ, and more impressively the first MEXICAN- AMERICAN champ

Brock Lesner was an extraordinary, successful huuman being, but he is the laughing stock of this website. Why? Because he had the charisma and good looks to be a WWE superstar.

Agreed Lesnar is legit, but how can you say he's fought tougher comp then Nog? It's comments like this that lead to Lesnar getting disrespected. You should probably take a closer look at Nog's record if you really feel that way. You'll feel like a jackass when you do. Phone Post

PhoqueME -

Cain was born in the USA making him just American. By no means is he a Mexican American. His parents are but he isn't.
That's like calling me a Norwegian American simply cuz my had has roots there. Phone Post 3.0

If you speak norweiginian you're Norwegian. Phone Post

kevsh - Cro Cop has fought:

JDS
Mir
Reem
Barnett
Hunt
Fedor
Randelman
Coleman
Vovi
Big Nog
Sakuraba
Herring

and Eddie Sanchez
Don't forget Brendan Schaub! Phone Post 3.0

it makes sense being he's been fighting in the ufc for a long time! I think that is as impressive as who he has fought.

Another thing to consider is the time he was out due to his motorcycle crash

raags - Big fucking Nog?

Henderson x 2
Coleman
Herring x 2
Enson
Sapp
Semmy
Fedor x 3
Ricco
Crocop
Sergei
Werdum x 2
Barnett x 2
Sylvia
Mir x 2
Randy
Cain

And didn't Nog KO Schaub when he was a huge prospect and had a lot of hype? I may be thinking of another fight. Phone Post

MrColdCock -
PhoqueME -

If you speak norweiginian you're Norwegian. Phone Post

Never spoken a word of it lol Phone Post 3.0

Minotauro, easily has faced tougher competition than Frank Mir has. It's not even close.

PhoqueME -

Yeah it's like when 2 black people have a baby in America. The baby isn't going to be black it's gonna be American. Duh people it's simple science. Phone Post 3.0

RileyPust - Very true. And I would add Sylvia to that list. He beat Big Tim when he was a legitimate force in the division. Submitting Roberto Traven in his third professional fight was quite a feat.
Also he faced a young rising star in Brandon Vera at the time. Back when Vera was a force too Phone Post 3.0

omega 2013 - 
Chris Leben is a Zombie - Fedor?

Fought:

AA
Big Tim
Cro Cop
Big Nog x3
Werdum
Bigfoot
Prime Mark Coleman
Randleman
Herring Phone Post 3.0

Coleman had already lost 3 in a row in ufc and was on the wrong side of 35...same with Monster. Phone Post

Good job on conveniently failing to mention Coleman winning the biggest tournament in MMA history after that and Randleman knocking out Cro Cop in the first round in what was his most recent fight.