No other fighter has earned their shot at Fedor.

Most fighters always call out the guy on top. Few earn the chance to fight the top guy. Barnett getting sidelined is now providing ways for fighters to fight the best in the world without earning it. This is like a Car sales becoming CEO after a few years on the lot. This is sad. I know Affliction is trying to save their company but imagine if Brett or Vitor or whomever knocks Fedor out. Remember GSP and Serra. Serra won a reality show.

Barnett screwed up Royally!

Brett Rogers has

pfft

yeah..he knocked out a Glass Jaw.

I hope your not serious.

"yeah..he knocked out a Glass Jaw.

I hope your not serious."

Everyone jizzed when Fedor did the same thing.

dimesnake - Most fighters always call out the guy on top. Few earn the chance to fight the top guy. Barnett getting sidelined is now providing ways for fighters to fight the best in the world without earning it. This is like a Car sales becoming CEO after a few years on the lot. This is sad. I know Affliction is trying to save their company but imagine if Brett or Vitor or whomever knocks Fedor out. Remember GSP and Serra. Serra won a reality show.

Barnett screwed up Royally!

Fedor should not fight. IMO

if bobby lashley is not available I wanna see tank abbott or ken shamrock take a go at fedor, they have earned it by seniority

orcus -  "yeah..he knocked out a Glass Jaw.
I hope your not serious."

Everyone jizzed when Fedor did the same thing.

yeah, and you jizzed because Arlovski landed a few leg kicks and a right hand on Fedor....

dimesnake - yeah..he knocked out a Glass Jaw.

please let Rogers hit you in the jaw and see what happens..

genistar - if bobby lashley is not available I wanna see tank abbott or ken shamrock take a go at fedor, they have earned it by seniority

Shamrock or Abbott...they only deserve it because they are of seniority? Dude, this is not the office where the guy doing the same job as you that has been there for 10 more years doesn't have to make the coffee in the morning...

BeanTownMMA - 
dimesnake - yeah..he knocked out a Glass Jaw.

please let Rogers hit you in the jaw and see what happens..

GO YANKEES

dimesnake - GO YANKEES

Touche

"yeah, and you jizzed because Arlovski landed a few leg kicks and a right hand on Fedor...."

No, I was capable of noticing a disparity in standup skill without being blinded by fanboy love. I don't deny what my eyes tell me.

Jeff Monson deserves a shot

Who cares anyway, isn't Vitor fighting Fedor?

It's like winning the MMA lottery.

it's a shame it won't be Rogers. At least Vitor has heavy, fast hands and makes the 2nd most interesting replacement. Too bad he'll be taken down easily and armbarred.

Does anyone know where the prelims will be aired?

as long as its a hw just put any in there. but not a fuckin mw. plus ur ruining one of the best fights on the card_belfort/santiago) fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you josh!!!

go away forever barnett,please!!!

VectorWega -  What do you mean "other" ?  It's not like Barnett had earned his shot.

yes you're right. Hes only ranked #2 (consensus)

Although I don't take the WAMMA title all that seriously, it should not be on the line anymore. If WAMMA wants legitimacy, they can't let just anyone fight for their title. Probably a moot point anyway, odds are Fedor walks away with another W.