No peanuts in schools, but non-vacs kids are ok?

My kids aren't allowed to bring peanuts or other nuts to school because of allergy fears. Yet kids who haven't been vaccinated can go.

This doesn't make sense to me. Aren't the unvaccinated kids as much of a danger to kids with compromised immune systems as peanut butter sandwiches are to kids with nut allergies? Phone Post 3.0

Well they wont die on the spot shithead Phone Post 3.0

Charizard - Well they wont die on the spot shithead Phone Post 3.0

calling him a shithead is uncalled for.

my daughter has a peanut allergy and i'd be much more comfortable having her around a bunch of vaccinated kids eating PB&J sandwiches than I would if she was around un-vaccinated kids eating bologna sandwiches.

What about those with bolagna allergies, pal? Phone Post 3.0

Making kids leave peanuts at home is insane. Teaches the ides that everyone should make the world around you rather than you adapting to the world. Phone Post 3.0

Wow, that's crazy. Phone Post 3.0

Because you can ban a item from public education, you cant ban a person from public education.

"Its not like the kid unvaccinated suddenly makes my vaccinated kid sick, right?"

That very well can happen, if the vaccination wasn't effective.

Beards - Riddle me this- if your child is vaccinated what threat is an unvaccinated child to yours?

Anti Vaccination people are the new koch bros.

Liberal hate circle jerk fodder of the week.

Super old rich guys being racist in private, cops, koch brothers, anti vaccers, etc.

ksacs revenge - "Its not like the kid unvaccinated suddenly makes my vaccinated kid sick, right?"

Well lets focus on making vaccinations effective?

I have never really heard this before, usually its under the auspices of protecting children who cant recieve vaccines. 

King Trav - My kids aren't allowed to bring peanuts or other nuts to school because of allergy fears. Yet kids who haven't been vaccinated can go.

This doesn't make sense to me. Aren't the unvaccinated kids as much of a danger to kids with compromised immune systems as peanut butter sandwiches are to kids with nut allergies? Phone Post 3.0

No. Allergic reactions to nuts can be fatal very quickly. Like within minutes.

While anti-vaxers suffer from chronic stupidty and harm the general population, it take a little longer for them to have an effect.

However, if my baby caught whooping cough and died because some shithead didn't vax his kid and I could prove that it came from their unvaccinated kid, I would sue them into the depths of hell. I would spend every last cent I had trying to ruin and shame them for their reckless disregard. Along with them I would sue the school district for allowing that child to pass the disease onto others.

You've made threads about this weird ass school before haven't you ? Phone Post 3.0

Beards - Riddle me this- if your child is vaccinated what threat is an unvaccinated child to yours?

Phone Post 3.0

Brockback Mountain -
ksacs revenge - "Its not like the kid unvaccinated suddenly makes my vaccinated kid sick, right?"

Well lets focus on making vaccinations effective?

I have never really heard this before, usually its under the auspices of protecting children who cant recieve vaccines. 

They're pretty god damn effective. Just not 100%, which would be one hell of a goal. Phone Post 3.0

I'll just leave this right here.

Good job Anti-vaxxers!!!

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/23/german-health-official-mandatory-measles-vaccinations-child-dies Phone Post 3.0

The thing is i think the anti vaccination is stupid is shit. I am not pro anti vax.

I like vaccinations. I am iffy on the yearly flu shots but like measles mumps, polio etc are some of the most fantastic advances in medicine of all time.

I just dont think the government should be mandating heath care.

"I am not pro anti vax."

Take that, English language! And don't get up!

ksacs revenge - "I am not pro anti vax."

Take that, English language! And don't get up!
I fucking LOL'd

VTFU. Phone Post 3.0

I am not pro "anti vax".

happy now dick!

Brockback Mountain - I am not pro "anti vax".

happy now dick!

Could I get a couple of nice steaks once you're done butchering that English?