No peanuts in schools, but non-vacs kids are ok?

If the pro vax people want to encourage vaccinations and knowledge of how they actually work then why are they so fucking hateful?

If your kids are vaccinated then you have nothing to worry about. Phone Post 3.0

Cookie Monster - If your kids are vaccinated then you have nothing to worry about. Phone Post 3.0
What about kids who can't be vaccinated or with compromised immune systems...?

Or how about a mom with a baby under one who's coming to pick up their older kid at school? Phone Post 3.0

What would be awesome is if there is a vaccine for nut and milk allergies down the road.

The problem with nut allergies, as has already been mentioned is it's not even physical contact in some cases. The molecules can carry through air and impact someone with a server allergy. As a father who has a son who loves PB&J it bums me out he cannot eat it for lunch like I did as a kid, but it's a small sacrifice for another kids health.

As much as the anti-vax'ers are fucking morons, I think the premise of this thread is even worse.

King Trav - 
Cookie Monster - If your kids are vaccinated then you have nothing to worry about. Phone Post 3.0
What about kids who can't be vaccinated or with compromised immune systems...?

Or how about a mom with a baby under one who's coming to pick up their older kid at school? Phone Post 3.0

So if you want to ban kids who are not vaccinated from schools, seems like that would mean kids who cant be vaccinated cant go to school?