No pics... soz! Wife's sex drive gone. .

Frat.. Had two kids, wife's paranoid about her downstairs. I say it's fine. It is fine! But she's lost desire for it. No change after 2 years. Any suggestions on how to help? Thanks again og xx Phone Post 3.0

Already tried it! Phone Post 3.0

Bummer, stories like this scare me.

Get used to jacking off.

It's scaring me. We just had a big chat about it. We both love each other as much as we did when we married but the resentment is creeping in and i don't like it! Phone Post 3.0

She doesn't know leigh. we've discussed it and she says it's her fault but i haven't been a understanding as i could mainly down to frustration Phone Post 3.0

How was the sex before the two kids, have you always been somewhat of a disappointment in the bedroom or were you able to make her cum both orally and vaginally? If the sex was subpar beforehand, she's probably not going to be interested with two kids who need constant tending to.

I'd suggest jerking off three times until you couldn't possibly ejaculate within the first 15 minutes of intercourse and then make the best attempt possible to give her the best sex she's ever had. Remind her that it's something she's actually missed, not a chore she contemplates dealing with on birthdays and valentines day. Phone Post 3.0

It used to be really good and most nights of the week too. She used to want it a lot. Two kids in two years now though so not a lot of gap in between. I like the idea of blowing her away now though, because if we do at the moment i only last a couple of minutes! Phone Post 3.0

Not that we do at the moment! Phone Post 3.0

Is she on birth control?

Does she have time to get into foreplay (you giving it to her) before you fuck?

Is she always tired? Stressed out? Phone Post 3.0

She is yes, we don't really get a chance for sex let alone foreplay. But if we do i make sure i spend a lot of time on it. Phone Post 3.0

This is the point in your life where hookers come in to play. Phone Post 3.0

Mostly tired and stressed yes Phone Post 3.0

get your wife off the pill a.s.a.p! Had this problem, researched it and those little pills are evil little fuckers, get her off the pill and she will get her sex drive back!

pill = birth control btw

It's not rape if you're married.

Shit happened to me too.

Kids are awesome but place a lot of stress on a relationship. Plus women's bodies go through crazy, crazy shit. Imagine the scene from alien happening to you and destroying your cock for good measure.

Did she suffer with post natal depression at all?

Anyway, be there, be supportive and make time for each other away from the kids.

And if you can, bang loads of 20 yr olds, chills you the fuck out.

I kid I kid.

Or do I? Phone Post 3.0

Or if you shout surprise! Phone Post 3.0

When mine pulled that stunt I told her "A fed dog doesn't knock over the neighbors trash can" but then we got a divorce so maybe that's not good advice. Phone Post 3.0

mtocmhc - When mine pulled that stunt I told her "A fed dog doesn't knock over the neighbors trash can" but then we got a divorce so maybe that's not good advice. Phone Post 3.0
Haha thanks! Phone Post 3.0