No Racism At All....

FRAT WARNING

http://www.alternet.org/media/sean-hannity-americas-1-racist-rehabilitator

Sean Hannity’s prominence as a national pundit is a testament to the persistence of racism in America. With his own impressive record of racist episodes (One People’s Project, 9/24/11), Hannity also plays an important role as a champion of racists.

http://www.onepeoplesproject.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=858%3Asean-hannity&catid=8%3Ah&Itemid=3&lang=en

“There is a mountain of evidence supporting George Zimmerman not being a racist,” Hannity declared (7/23/13) of the man who once called 911 to report the “suspicious activity” of a black child under the age of 10 (Daily Beast, 3/22/13). As a sample of this mountain, Hannity (NewsHounds, 7/15/13) has offered, “Didn’t George Zimmerman date a black woman, take one to the prom?”

Perennial Hannity guest Ann Coulter—who has called the president “Flavor Flav” (Huffington Post, 2/10/12) and argued that Martin was killed because he attempted to mug Zimmerman ( 7/17/13)—joined Hannity ( 7/11/13) in agreeing that George Zimmerman’s mistreatment was analogous to the three white Duke University students falsely accused of rape by a black woman in 2006. Neither let the little problem of the actual dead teenager spoil their analogy.

Racism has been an enduring theme on Hannity’s shows because the host surrounds himself with racists. Take ’70s rocker Ted Nugent, whom Hannity calls a “friend and frequent guest on the program.” When Nugent said on Hannity ( 10/13/08) that he’d like to kill undocumented immigrants he claims are armed and “invading” the U.S.—“I’d like to shoot them dead”—Hannity never blinked.

Nugent describes “real” Americans as “working-hard, playing-hard, white motherfucking shit-kickers who are independent” (Media Matters, 10/1/12); denounces Obama voters as “pimps, whores and welfare brats” (Rolling Stone, 11/7/12); and says Trayvon Martin was a “17-year-old dope-smoking, racist gangsta wannabe” (Huffington Post, 7/15/13). Nugent wrote in a column (Rare, 7/18/13) that “the only racism perpetrated that night was by Trayvon Martin, and everyone knows it.”

Hannity was also shocked at Common’s use of the word “nigger” in lyrics—which is odd, because another Hannity friend and frequent guest is Mark Fuhrman, who gained notoriety because of his profligate use of the same word (Philadelphia Inquirer, 10/14/96). Fuhrman, a former detective, was convicted of felony perjury for lying under oath during the O.J. Simpson trial about his routine use of the word “nigger.”

Hannity had Fuhrman on shortly before the Zimmerman verdict (Hannity, 7/16/13) to discuss whether black people would riot in the case of a not guilty verdict (Extra!, 8/13, p. 4). “Mark, it seems to me like it’s going to be a dangerous scenario for the cities where this is going to occur,” said Hannity. Fuhrman replied, “I think you’re right, Sean,” and discussed how protesters might misbehave, concluding, “You know, assaulting people, assaulting officers, so when you cross that line, it’s pretty obvious, and, you know, this is completely drawn on racial lines now.”

These are the people the Republicans and Tea Party LOVE and get their "NEWS" from. 5 pages of verifiable EVIDENCE.

Not racists at all, my ass. Just racists with better suits.

I'm white and moderately racist but I get along fine with orientals, dot indians, mainland europeans, blacks, maoris and basically anyone who isn't white, as long as they are good people. Phone Post 3.0

Was expecting to see evidence, not random rambling examples of nothing. Oh well. Just more liberal attempts to demonize opposition rather than argue ideas. Phone Post

Mihow - 
Domenico - I'm white and moderately racist but I get along fine with orientals, dot indians, mainland europeans, blacks, maoris and basically anyone who isn't white, as long as they are good people. Phone Post 3.0
Explain mainland Europeans in this instance Phone Post 3.0

Lol,
just can't trust those Limeys from Brittain
But the Slovenians? They good people

It's getting harder to not be racist these days. Phone Post

DCI John Luther - 

Really?

Because I find it pretty damn easy to not be racist. To judge people by their individual selves and actions and not assign characteristics to entire groups based upon skin color or culture.

You should listen to his radion show sometimne... For someone who is so obviously racist, I swear he ha more black people call in than anyone else.

Tidbits -
DCI John Luther -  It's getting harder to not be racist these days. Phone Post

Really?

Because I find it pretty damn easy to not be racist. To judge people by their individual selves and actions and not assign characteristics to entire groups based upon skin color or culture.

Yes, really.
With all the PC bullshit, you sometimes have to be really careful not to come across as racist. Phone Post

^ the 'accidental racist' thread is a perfect example of what I mean. Phone Post

Tidbits - 
DCI John Luther - 

Really?

Doesn't sound like you support affirmative action. Dats races <sic>

See, it's hard not to be a racist in this day and age :)

Irish need not apply

Domenico - I'm white and moderately racist but I get along fine with orientals, dot indians, mainland europeans, blacks, maoris and basically anyone who isn't white, as long as they are good people. Phone Post 3.0

so, you are ok with chinamen?

To paint Hannity as "racist" because some of his guests might have said some questionable things in the past (which might not be racist at all) is a bit of stretch.

racism is when one thinks they are better based on skin color. I'm sure hannity thinks he better because he has a lot of money and is surrounded by yes men.

LOL at the OG Stormfront coming out in support of the racist Hannity, claiming he isn't racist. The evidence is there in black and white with examples drawn from the racists mouth himself.

keep living in denial, my friends.

Mihow -
Domenico - I'm white and moderately racist but I get along fine with orientals, dot indians, mainland europeans, blacks, maoris and basically anyone who isn't white, as long as they are good people. Phone Post 3.0
Explain mainland Europeans in this instance Phone Post 3.0
Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, the olive skinned variety,

Although must admit I do think the average white euro is a higher level of developed human being than your average midnight african or aussie aborigine, some of whom genuinely look like the Darwin's missing link between us and apes. Phone Post 3.0

Internettufguy - 
Tidbits - LOL at the OG Stormfront coming out in support of the racist Hannity, claiming he isn't racist. The evidence is there in black and white with examples drawn from the racists mouth himself.

Does being the dumbest person in every room ever get to you? Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't know, because you seem to be in every room I am in, so I never get that chance. So tell me how does it feel?

Tidbits - 
Internettufguy - 
Tidbits - LOL at the OG Stormfront coming out in support of the racist Hannity, claiming he isn't racist. The evidence is there in black and white with examples drawn from the racists mouth himself.

Does being the dumbest person in every room ever get to you? Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't know, because you seem to be in every room I am in, so I never get that chance. So tell me how does it feel?

That made me lol

Maybe I'm the dumbest in the room.