No respect for BJ Penn

After watching the last couple episodes of TUF, from what I've seen BJ is just barely a step above Ken Shamrock in the coaching department.

His team has been falling apart, and he doesn't seem to really care about any of his fighters. Correction. If you make BJ look good, he likes you imo.

Props going out to Jens Pulver, who has a great coaches attitude.

BJ Penn gets all this credit as a great fighter. He lost to GSP. Lost to Hughes. Lost to Pulver. He has a highlight reel over Caol Uno. Who else? I think he may be a great fighter but when is he going to quit wasting our time and starting bringing something to the table? He hasn't showed up at 100% in years.

I don't respect BJ as a fighter and as a coach I respect him less and less.

lol @ who else

I realize he has some good wins over Hughes, Serra etc but it just seems like if anyone has wasted his talent, BJ has. If anyone is wasting anyone's time, it's BJ wasting ours.

I respect BJ as a fighter because he'll fight anyone at any weight at anytime...go sit in you corner you TUF Noob

If you disagree that's fine. Calling me a TUF noob just diminishes your credibility.

Maybe you guys should bring something to the table as well, like meaningful posts.

Poor baby.

You were bringing up some good points but you lost it at the end.

"Q: If you dont have respect for that why the fuck are you watching MMA?

A: Because You're a TUF NOOB"

owned

I own your mother.

Youre a TUF NOOB cuz you think you know BJ from watching a couple cut up episodes of The Real World on Spike. lol at you not respecting him as a fighter. Who the fuck are you?

I dont respect you as a typist

Quick question.

How does anybody know how much MMA I have watched in the past? Why don't you talk about something you actually know?
Try defending yourself using facts, instead of insults.

YOU are the reason the UG is the shits.
Go fuck yourself. Let this thread die then.

BJ is the goofiest treadmill runner ever.

The good fighters on Pulver's team won, the good fighters on BJ's team won, it would have been exactly even if Gabe made weight.

"How does anybody know how much MMA I have watched in the past"

1. Member since 03/20/2007

2. Stupid post thinking you know "who" someone is from watching a 1 hour weekly Real World show.

3. The fact that you dont even acknowledge his win over Gomi and fighting Machida shows you haven't watched shit outside of "Ultimate Fighting."

1. Member since 03/20/2007

2. Stupid post thinking you know "who" someone is from watching a 1 hour weekly Real World show.

3. The fact that you dont even acknowledge his win over Gomi and fighting Machida shows you haven't watched shit outside of "Ultimate Fighting."

So I haven't spent the last 4 years on the UG. Oh well.
I don't know what the Real World has to do with anything.
I didn't mention the other fights, sorry.

I don't know if I completely agree about your take on BJ, but I fully agree about the predictable fools who simply post "TUF noob" anytime a post comes up they don't like.

I don't understand the way of thinking that the day you signed up for the UG is the day you started watching MMA either.
MMA does not revolve around the UG.

teenagers

"How does anybody know how much MMA I have watched in the past? Why don't you talk about something you actually know? Try defending yourself using facts, instead of insults."

lol @ this. You say shit like:

"BJ Penn gets all this credit as a great fighter. He lost to GSP. Lost to Hughes. Lost to Pulver. He has a highlight reel over Caol Uno. Who else? "

That kinda shows that you haven't watched much MMA and that you're talking out of your ass. Either that or you're a troll.

TUF NOOB