No show wedding invoice

Shitty in both sides imo

Yes they are black

Didn’t take long for the racists to make themselves known. It rarely does …

I mean I’d be pissed. But that is some petty shit, an invoice?

Don’t really agree. They didn’t name and shame anyone in particular and their justifications seem pretty reasonable. Not like they sent the invoices out and tried to collect money. Was more of a symbolic way of saying don’t be a douchebag and waste our money when a simple phone call or text would have sufficed.

3 Likes

It doesn’t come off as bad when you actually read the article. But really, these are sunken costs people should expect and accept when putting together a wedding.

Sometimes there is a good excuse to miss, sometimes not. A lot of people have a really hard time reaching out with bad news (i.e. so sorry, I won’t be able to make it to your wedding this weekend). I don’t judge either side too harshly. Just something to learn from.

Hopefully if these are real friends, they can patch it up and remain friends.

1 Like

They’re lucky. At least a fight didn’t break out in the parking lot resulting in someone being permanently blinded in in one eye and 3 years worth of lawsuits.

He stated a fact. Facts are racist?

Pointing out someone’s race when no one asked and it wasn’t relevant to the story in any way is, in fact, a racist thing to do.

1 Like

There are things black or whites are definitely more likely to do than the other. It’s not racist to point that out. I don’t think this is one of those cases. I think any Karen out there is gonna be more likely to pull a move like this than a black person.

…what if they were sick with covid?

Oh Okay I Understand Will Ferrell GIF by filmeditor