No sympathy for rollins

He injured balor when he was white hot, and ended stings career. Why do they let him still do that stupid turbuckle powerbomb.

I don't fault Seth Freakin' Rollins for any of those injuries. Why did Bálor turn and stick his arm out like that? Why is Stings' geriatric ass in the ring with Rollins, when he should have been in there w/ the Undertaker? Why can't Undertaker pass the torch to Finn Bálor? Why didn't Brock Lesnar face Bryan Danielson? Why can't female wrestlers pose in Playboy anymore? Why doesn't Playboy show boobies anymore? What was the question?

Fuck balor

And hasn't been as over since The Shield broke up

I agree, the powerbomb in the corner bugs me BUT not as bad as that bullshit run up and step on the turnbuckle then run back toward the other corner shit he does. Fucking annoys me every time.

ShanTheMan - I agree, the powerbomb in the corner bugs me BUT not as bad as that bullshit run up and step on the turnbuckle then run back toward the other corner shit he does. Fucking annoys me every time.
Lol I thought I was the only one.

MacReady -
ShanTheMan - I agree, the powerbomb in the corner bugs me BUT not as bad as that bullshit run up and step on the turnbuckle then run back toward the other corner shit he does. Fucking annoys me every time.

That shit is still better than Ambrose doing his gay rope aerobics move. 

Ambrose rope aerobics is the worst thing going in wrestling.

It looks like he thought real long and hard about that too as some signature thing for him a la Rey Mysterio's double leg horizontal swing kick but a half-assed hare brained version.

Sting said it was his own fault not Rollins, same with Balor he posted his arm out. It is stupid but i dont blame Seth. Joe was reckless hes too fat for that stuff

I don't think it was Joes fault... Rollins was selling the shit outta the choke and got his legs twisted up

Barry_BondsMVP - 
MacReady -

That shit is still better than Ambrose doing his gay rope aerobics move. 

Dean Ambrose is probably my least favorite wwe wrestler (tie with roman maybe) so I agree.

RedDragonUK -

Sting said it was his own fault not Rollins, same with Balor he posted his arm out. It is stupid but i dont blame Seth. Joe was reckless hes too fat for that stuff

That is sting just being kind and respectful.

That power bomb in the corner is a stupid reckless move.

MacReady - I don't fault Seth Freakin' Rollins for any of those injuries. Why did Bálor turn and stick his arm out like that? Why is Stings' geriatric ass in the ring with Rollins, when he should have been in there w/ the Undertaker? Why can't Undertaker pass the torch to Finn Bálor? Why didn't Brock Lesnar face Bryan Danielson? Why can't female wrestlers pose in Playboy anymore? Why doesn't Playboy show boobies anymore? What was the question?
Source that Sting decided on Rollins as his opponent?

Otherwise, you're an idiot and a mark.

Clarence Parents -
MacReady - I don't fault Seth Freakin' Rollins for any of those injuries. Why did Bálor turn and stick his arm out like that? Why is Stings' geriatric ass in the ring with Rollins, when he should have been in there w/ the Undertaker? Why can't Undertaker pass the torch to Finn Bálor? Why didn't Brock Lesnar face Bryan Danielson? Why can't female wrestlers pose in Playboy anymore? Why doesn't Playboy show boobies anymore? What was the question?
Source that Sting decided on Rollins as his opponent?

Otherwise, you're an idiot and a mark.
Where the fuck in my ramblings did I say Sting hand picked Rollins? You stupid fucking idiot! I bet you feel like a stupid piece of shit, don't you? Look at you. Throws towel at your face You disgust me.
Sting did say Seth Freakin' Rollins is the best wrestler he has been in the ring with. Source: the sting WWE doc.