no ufc straweight wants a piece of joanna champion

the girls an artist! look at her body of work!

i know the winner of claudia and jessica agular will prob get the next shot. joanna will maul either. then whos really next? noone from the tuf house can even hold a candle to her. she will make jo jos stanup look pathetic. i seriously think she would beat rose up. please never evr have her fight pvz. her pretty face will be ruined.

Claudia will definitely want a shot.

After that the chances of anyone beating her dip significantly.

caposa - 

terrifying

Claudia is the only one that has a chance now.

Claudia just has to focus solely on her wrestling transitions and include some upper body takedowns....technically.

On the downside, her muscle mass and PED abuse gases her out after a round and half or two rounds.

The last fight was 3 rounds. If it would of been 5 rounds, I think Joanna would of finished Claudia.

Can Claudia last 5 rounds?

I think a slight weakness was brought to light in this last fight. Though small, I bet it can be exploited. The greco/judo style takedowns were way more effective than the traditional double and singles. She defends those too well. I think that small hole could give the better grapplers some hope. They'll probably still get their asses handed to them though.

nowaydo - Claudia is the only one that has a chance now.

Claudia just has to focus solely on her wrestling transitions and include some upper body takedowns....technically.

On the downside, her muscle mass and PED abuse gases her out after a round and half or two rounds.

The last fight was 3 rounds. If it would of been 5 rounds, I think Joanna would of finished Claudia.

Joanna seems better than their last....later rounds are gonna be rough Phone Post 3.0

I want to see texia get beat down Phone Post 3.0

And still.

do u mean tecia? she has 0 chance at all. ZERO

caposa - 

Absolutely love her attitude and passion.  Openily challenging the division without saying a single name.

I wanna see her vs rose Phone Post 3.0

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
nowaydo - Claudia is the only one that has a chance now.

A friendly reminder: "would of" is not proper English. It's not even partially proper. "Of" is not a verb. You are meaning to say the verb phrase "would have".

Justine Kish is a dark horse. we haven't seen much tape of her. DO you know why Randa Markos has a funny looking upper lip? it was split in two by Justine Kish. Look for the vid - it's a total massacre by Kish,, who had to chase after a backpedaling, desparation takedown-diving Markos. Markos is small. Justine is a big 115er. She hits hard and has range.
Kish, if her knees don't fail her, can have a chance against Jedrzejczyk.

Thanks, I should...have been aware of that.

Justin is a dark horse. It's been sometime since that fight with Randa. That Justine would have been destroyed by JJ.

I can't wait to see the new and improved Justine.

nowaydo - 
DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
nowaydo - Claudia is the only one that has a chance now.

<br />
    <span class="User-216100" id="userPost53837248"><span class="User-345566" id="userPost53836960">A friendly reminder: &quot;would of&quot; is not proper English. It's not even partially proper. &quot;Of&quot; is not a verb. You are meaning to say the verb phrase &quot;would have&quot;.<br />
    <br />
    * * *<br />
    Justine Kish is a dark horse. we haven't seen much tape of her. DO you know why Randa Markos has a funny looking upper lip? it was split in two by Justine Kish. Look for the vid - it's a total massacre by Kish,, who had to chase after a backpedaling, desparation takedown-diving Markos. Markos is small. Justine is a big 115er. She hits hard and has range.<br />
    Kish, if her knees don't fail her, can have a chance against Jedrzejczyk.</span></span></blockquote>
<br />
<span class="User-216100" id="userPost53837248">Thanks, I should...have been aware of that.<br />
<br />
Justin is a dark horse. It's been sometime since that fight with Randa. That Justine would have been destroyed by JJ.<br />
<br />
I can't wait to see the new and improved Justine.</span></blockquote>

Nowaydo, 

Justine is 18-2 in Mauy Thai. I posted her MT highlights video in this thread

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2447832/WMMA-Discussion-Thread/?&page=16

Incase you missed it, here is the video. Justine will make her UFC debut in September

From 0:32

She made Penne look like Sean Penn in that top pic. Phone Post 3.0

I know about Justine's Muay thai record, but Muay isn't MMA (and muay thai records male or female sometimes has little meaning about their actual kickboxing ability). She did not look crisp in her fight with Randa. Very powerful but slow and telegraphed. It's like she says, "ok...I'm going to throw a right hand, get ready!" Now, I'm going to kick you really hard with my right leg, here it comes"! Very powerful! But her speed and technique will have to improve.

Yes, I also know she's coming back in the fall. I can't wait to see the improvements and hope she can make the weight. She is a big girl!

nowaydo - I know about Justine's Muay thai record, but Muay isn't MMA (and muay thai records male or female sometimes has little meaning about their actual kickboxing ability). She did not look crisp in her fight with Randa. Very powerful but slow and telegraphed. It's like she says, "ok...I'm going to throw a right hand, get ready!" Now, I'm going to kick you really hard with my right leg, here it comes"! Very powerful! But her speed and technique will have to improve.

Yes, I also know she's coming back in the fall. I can't wait to see the improvements and hope she can make the weight. She is a big girl!

Nowaydo, 

Joanna is also "big" for the 115 division. One of the last pictures Justine posted, she was 127 working her way down so I hope all goes well. The reason I posted her MT highlights is because she is only 4-0 in MMA and for others who are not familiar with her to get an idea of where her strength lies. Even with her "weaknesses", I say this respectfully, Justine will have no problem hanging with a majority of the SW's. Hopefully we get to see the fight with Bec that was cancelled on TUF

Sunkist1207 - 
nowaydo - I know about Justine's Muay thai record, but Muay isn't MMA (and muay thai records male or female sometimes has little meaning about their actual kickboxing ability). She did not look crisp in her fight with Randa. Very powerful but slow and telegraphed. It's like she says, "ok...I'm going to throw a right hand, get ready!" Now, I'm going to kick you really hard with my right leg, here it comes"! Very powerful! But her speed and technique will have to improve.

Nowaydo, 

Joanna is also "big" for the 115 division. One of the last pictures Justine posted, she was 127 working her way down so I hope all goes well. The reason I posted her MT highlights is because she is only 4-0 in MMA and for others who are not familiar with her to get an idea of where her strength lies. Even with her "weaknesses", I say this respectfully, Justine will have no problem hanging with a majority of the SW's. Hopefully we get to see the fight with Bec that was cancelled on TUF

I was going to mention that too, "...Even with her "weaknesses", I say this respectfully, Justine will have no problem hanging with a majority of the SW's".

I think the Justine that beat Randa can beat at least a third of the top SWs in the UFC.

This proves that they didn't bring in the best straw weights for TUF. Just fighters for ratings and they knew it would sort itself out once they got the division rolling. http://i.imgur.com/dkFzw8R.png