NOAH = SCREWED!!!

Noah no longer wanted to be there and took the way out when offered. It obviously wasn't as big of a dream as being made out to be. How could it be? There isn't enough tradition in MMA for people to be dreaming about it. Maybe my kids kids or their kids will dream of such non sense but for now, it's a hobby for most, a part time job for others adn a career for few. Noah had a chance to get on tv, showcase his limited fighting skills adn hopefully get a contract with the UFC that ultimately wouldn't have panned out since he's not good enought o be on that level. He chose to leave the show under the excuse of his gf was stressed out and he wouldn't be able ot focus otherwise. Good for him. Lets not act as if anyone owes him anything though.

I don't want to get into if he deserved to or not, but I would have rather watch Noah fight than Tait, Nickels or Ross. Hope they make me eat my words though.

he doesnt deserve shit from the ufc. maybe from his girlfriend yes.

" "If it was that she just discovered she had Colon Cancer, or some messed up stuff like that? Hell yea, I'd leave the show."

No way, dude. Colon cancer can take years to kill her. The show is over in 6 weeks. "

Ouch, man....That's just cold....

"No way, dude. Colon cancer can take years to kill her. The show is over in 6 weeks. "

I agree

It's not about her dying. It's about a loved one needing support. My own fiance had colon cancer, but after a few years of kemo therapy, it's been pushed back into remission.

Was it this scenario

SPIKE TV EXECUTIVE : Dana, listen , the producers think it would be interesting to play a little head game with one of the fighters. The idea is to get a letter from a girlfriend and and she is upset about something in the raltionship, and of course he cant call her, he'll be climbing the walls....

DANA WHITE: (laughing) yea I got ya, lets fuck with him, fuck with his head, alright, fuck it , lets do it...

SPIKE TV EXECUTIVE : Dana, don't pick someone who willoverreact or do something stupid, so dont make the letter too bad, alright...

next day...

SPIKE TV EXECUTIVE : What do mean he quit, he just quit, how the hell did yo let that happen...

LMAO!

Nothing wrong with wal-mart in my opinion..Just dont go on wed or sunday those are the "official mexican shopping days"..I made that mistake once and i still have a nervous twitch from it

Nothing wrong with Walmart. Went there last night

so there was a setup ?

what's the update, anyone? How much does one make at walmart anyways? ten bucks an hour? ttt for Noah putting an end to all the speculation.

Noah I believe is training in Minnsota with Brock. I heard nobody was able to recieve mail only send it. Then a letter ends up at the gym found on a bench. Looks pretty shadee to me guys

I also agree Noah made a poor choice. Im sure he knows that as well. But does he deserve his fight career crushed. Thats harsh. This mistake is going to shadow his reputation witch is punishment enough.

Totally agreed. That letter was highly suspicious. Why would he get one but not the other fighters?

I, for one, thought that Noah could have been an actor with MMA as a hobby, who would not mind fighting, that they decided to introduce as a mole for that little drama. But then again, maybe I have smoked too much weed or Im getting too cynical or they simply bribed him to drop out for drama.. I dunno but that letter was so odd...
Just sitting there, waiting for him to pick it up..

that Ken is sneaky

He definitely doesn't deserve a fight in the UFC. The letter is suspicious though, I'd be very interested in knowing how it got into his hands as well.