Nobody has said it yet regarding UFC NYE card...

sureshock - It sucks. Remember when PRIDE had an NYE card. It was THE event. UFC should take notes of K-1 and spend on some big names. I have zero interest for their upcoming card.

Well.... for one, UFC doesn't have a NYE card. So....

NYE card was their superbowl on new years........Super saturday has always been UFC's wrestlemania so to speak.......and the belfort vs silva card looks stacked.

I don't think alot of top fighters are willing to fight on new years,

I am looking forward to Guida/Gomi, but I will say it's the first UFC in two years we WON'T be showing at the bar where I work... there's absolutely ZERO interest from the mainstream fans.

Wasn't aware there was a UFC on NYE? Fail. Phone Post

Edgar/Maynard isn't the most appealing main event to most fans because Maynard isn't all that exciting and for some reason people still don't believe in Edgar. It has a good story behind it though and it's for a title.

Leben/Stann should be a war, even if it is a step down for Leben.

Silva/Vera is meh, mainly because everyone has given up on Vera. I still like Silva though and hope he turns in an impressive performance.

Diaz/Kim and Guida/Gomi are both great though.

Some good undercard fights as well. Stephens/Davis should be a slugfest, Baroni always brings it for as long as he can, Grispi and Brown needing wins to stay in the FW hunt, and McKee makes his UFC debut.

I don't see what's wrong with this card. Doesn't have too much in terms of star power but it's still a good card top to bottom.

UFC126

I'm looking forward to this. I'm startin' to jones.