Nobody Takes Selfies Like Mexican Cartel Members

I would never fuck with these guys. They'll cut your head off faster than a Syrian rebel.

So tempted to commment on the truck full of weed and say just give me one package please. But not sure if they are the joking type or don't want them to really send me one with a bill.

Phone Post

"The pair had agreed to use "run" as a codeword for fleeing the country when things got really dangerous"

LOL!! How the hell is "run" a codeword when it's supposed to be code for "run"???

Was "cops" also their codeword for law enforcement?

TwoGuysOneCup -
D.A. - 

Nice gloves....

At least they keep him warm in ol' Mexico.

If I were to be raped and beheaded, I would like it to be done by such a handsome Latin cartel member as such.

Lol Phone Post

Rico suave has a damn nice set of Brows on him

Pouty dude with the long hair looks like a dude I played soccer with in college.

I am going to ask around because honestly, it wouldn't have suprised me if went into the cartel business.

1 Like

God how cool would it be to be a bad guy like that. Phone Post 3.0

None of those fucks will make it to 30

cycklops -

If they friend you on fb are you fucked?

I'm following broly on Facebook. You can't add him just follow. Phone Post 3.0

Broly the legendary super saiyan?

Don 'Juan' of cartels...

Millennials are going to Millennial.

I wonder if other members like each other's pick and wars are started by defriending or blocking someones FB account.

dizz -
NeoSpartan - that really is a dope ass truck though

They'd fit right in in the 909

I think you mean 9BRO9. Phone Post

Al Cappucino -
Jim_Kelly - Whoa... Check out that 4x4...

...That is hot. Someday, Jennifer. Someday. Wouldn't it be great to take that truck up to the lake? Throw a couple of sleeping bags in the back. Lie out underneath the stars.
I don't often get movie references.... But when I do... I VTFU! Phone Post 3.0

garythekid - 
Luncha Libre -

The Knights Templar (or "Caballeros Templarios," in Spanish) are particularly seasoned when it comes to social media. The group used to run a Facebook page under the immediately transparent pretense of being a "small business," which gathered over 10,000 Likes and regular messages of support until it was shut down earlier this year.

Of course, there's another way of garnering attention online when your group page gets closed by the mods: incessantly posting selfies of yourself with guns. Antoine pointed me in the direction of a guy calling himself "Broly," who lists his employment history as Knights Templar and has posted photos of his high performance 4x4, his gang of weapon-toting colleagues, and many, many more that are just him pouting and holding firearms.

"Broly" pouting

Other cartel profile highlights include a Twitter account of a prominent member of an "enforcer gang," which contains photos of his gold-plated machine guns; a profile purporting to represent the Sinaloa cartel with pictures of what looks like a pet tiger; and an Instagram photo of a cartel member holding an AK-47 out the window of a sports car. All of these cartel profiles are public—something that must be starting to get slightly humiliating for the law enforcement agencies pumping millions of dollars into catching them.

Arguably the sexiest man I've ever laid eyes on...

(Full homo) Phone Post 3.0

me too!

beep beep.....

What a handsome group of murderous psychopaths. Phone Post 3.0

RooJitsu -
dizz -
NeoSpartan - that really is a dope ass truck though

They'd fit right in in the 909

I think you mean 9BRO9. Phone Post

Sunglasses? Check!
Black flat bill hat? Check!
Skin Industries shirt? Check!
Strokable goatee? Check!
47 years old and dress like this? Check! Phone Post 3.0

That truck looks like $90,000 Raptor. Phone Post

Grandpappy told my pappy back in my day son, a man had to answer for the wicked things he done. Damn self glorifying gangsters Phone Post